|Manual of Style|
|Archaeological Sites · Artifacts · Books · Characters · Countries · Creatures · Disguises · Essences · Episodes · Families · Galleries · Locations · Martial Arts · Objects · Organizations · Seasons · Sets · States · Transcripts · Vehicles · Weapons|
|Blocking · Citation · Fanon · Images · Leaks · Videos|
This page will outline our Image Policy.
It is important to add high quality images to the wiki. When uploading images, please upload images to the highest quality as possible. Images are recommended to be in the highest quality possible when put on articles. If the article image doesn't have a full-sized image that appears in the action franchises, the image may be cropped.
Watermarked images are pictures which contain a design unrelated to the actual image. When uploading images, please avoid watermarked images. When new episodes are being released, this rule will be relaxed as most of the images will have watermarks.
One of the most common mistakes we get from users is when they spam images. Photo spamming is when someone uploads every single frame of of a scene. Not only is this unnecessary and makes the gallery page longer, but it can be seen as a form of badgefarming.
Fanmade images are welcome on the wiki as long as they are in discussions, blogs, or someone's user page. However, they may not be placed in articles, unless they are galleries. To indicate that your image is fanmade, please write somewhere in the filename or the description about your image.
Images of unreleased figures leaked from unconfirmed factories images are strictly forbidden on the wiki. Any image portraying leaked material will be deleted and the uploader will be blocked for at least up to a week.
- Before uploading any images, please make sure the image you're about to upload already exists on the wiki. We do not want to have duplicate images on the wiki as this can often lead to confusion on what's been uploaded or not.
- Do NOT put cropped images into galleries unless specified.
- Any images MUST be put in chronological order.
- Please do not add colored borders to the images.
- If you upload an image another user uploaded and upload it on another wiki, you MUST credit the uploader or the admin(s) of another wiki will be notified about the picture and the user that did this. If you change the file name to a totally different name than the original copied from this wiki, you won't have to credit anything at all.