|The home page of Actionpedia.|
|Describes how the formating and editing should be done.|
Request for Rights
|Where any user can request for Moderator, Administrator, or Bureaucrat rights.|
This is where a user can file a request to obtain user rights. The Actionpedia votes, and if the user has more support votes than oppose votes, then the user will obtain the rights. You can nominate yourself or someone else (with their permission of course). Also, if you file a request, but do not meet the requirements, your request will be deleted.
Chat Moderator: 50 mainspace edits in the last 15 days (half a month). Seen on chat and is of good character.
Rollback: 100 mainspace edits in the last 30 days (1 month). Good character overall.
Discussions Moderator: 200 mainspace edits in the last 45 days (month and a half). Frequently contributing on threads/discussions. Holds Chat Moderator position.
Content Moderator: 300 mainspace edits in the last 60 days (2 months). Seen adding large amounts of information, making new pages, reverting vandalism, etc. Holds rollback position.
Admin/Sysop: 400 mainspace edits in the last 360 days (1 year). Helpful to users, good character, shows love of action franchises, responsible, holds at least Rollback and Content/Discussions Moderator position.
Bureaucrat: 500 mainspace edits in the last 720 days (2 years). Already holds admin position. Requires a vote by wiki users.
Nomination Time Lengths
|Chat Moderator (ZX)|
|Discussion Moderator (DX)|
|Content Moderator (Airjitzu Master)|
What to vote on
- Is the user active?
- Does the user have good edits?
- If the user social? (This is minor)
- Is the user kind to other users if they make a mistake?
- Is he willing to help other new users?
- Does the user have any prior incidents?
What NOT to vote on
- The user is a friend in real life to you
- The user is nice to you
- The user has a high edit count.
Requirements to vote
Things to do when voting
- You must have at least one hundred (100) mainspace edits to vote.
- You must have an account that is one week old when voting for Rollbacks and Moderators.
- You must have an account that is one month old when voting for Admins and Bureaucrats.
- You must be logged in to vote.
- If you want to take back something, use the tags <s> and </s> in source mode.
If a user requesting for rights is caught doing the following, their request will automatically be disqualified and they may face further consequences such as a block or being banned from making a future request. These rules also apply for users not making a request as well.
- You may not advertise or tell people to vote for you.
- You cannot use sockpuppets to vote.
- You cannot edit others' votes.
How to vote
To vote, you must sign your name by typing the four tildes (~~~~). You will have the option of supporting the request, opposing the request, or being neutral. If you vote neutral, your vote won't count towards the total score.
When casting your vote, it's best to explain the reasoning of your vote so users can understand your perspective and it gives feedback to the user making the request.
Making a Request
Please make sure to properly title your request, but don't include any of the symbols (<,>) in the title. If this is your first time making a request for that specific position, please don't include the attempt field.
Actionpedia:Requests for Rights/<Position>/<Username> <(Attempt number)>