Airjitzu (also referred to Cyclon-Do by Jay and Nya) is a close-combat martial arts technique which involves the user tapping into their innate elemental energies while spinning rapidly, creating a tornado-like vortex of energy around themselves which also allows them to levitate over land.
Types of Airjitzu - users
- Creation - used by Wu
- Lightning - used by Jay
- Earth - used by Cole
- Ice - used by Zane (and briefly Pixal)
- Fire - used by Kai and Aspheera
- Destruction - used by Garmadon
- Energy - used by Lloyd
- Wind - used by Morro
- Water - used by Nya
- Golden Power - used by Colten Potter, Xin Hatcher as Shen, the First Spinjitzu Master, and other members of Shadow Squad Resistance that borrowed the power
- Golden Airjitzu - used by Kodokuna Yang
- Green Airjitzu - used by Wrayth
- White Airjitzu - used by Yang's students
- Its name is a pun on "air" and "ninjutsu," a martial art that real-life ninja use.
- Cryptor learned Airjitzu from Zane's programming.
- Jay's way of saying Airjitzu is "Cyclon-Do," is a portmanteau of "cyclone" and "taekwondo," a Korean martial art that deals with kicking. 
- It was confirmed by the creators that Airjitzu would not be used in Sons of Garmadon, or presumably any seasons beyond it. This was done for the purpose of preventing the ninja from being too overpowered, but the Ninja still know Airjitzu.
- Milton Dyer has heard of Airjitzu when he programmed it into Prime Empire.