|“They had never seen the likes of an Anacondrai warrior. They were bigger, smarter, natural leaders on the battlefield. The Anacondrai were a proud tribe who fought with every ounce of venom. There was no greater warrior in the land. And with them in command, they proved to be too much for the alliance to handle.”|
The Anacondrai (also referred to as Anacondrai warriors) is the strongest Serpentine tribe, known as being a proud tribe who fought with every ounce of venom, and being bigger, smarter, natural leaders on the battlefield.
Unanimously considered to be the strongest Serpentine tribe and even the greatest warriors in all of Ninjago, the Anacondrai were famed for their enormous strength, prowess in the battlefield, tactical skills, and ruthlessness. As a result, they took command of the Serpentine tribes during the Serpentine War, and even after the tribes were split apart were nevertheless dreaded by their brethren.
- The Anacondrai's creed is "Only one can remain," which was used by Chen during the Tournament of Elements.
- The name "Anacondrai" is derived from "anaconda," one of the largest snakes in the world.
- The Anacondrai are the only Serpentine tribe known to have cultists who worship them.
- All of the Anacondrai members have tails, unlike the other Serpentine tribes.
- Anacondrai hides are immune to fire.
- An Anacondrai's eyes can glow when they are invisible or in the dark.
- In their ghost states, the Anacondrai Generals, except for Arcturus, had different regal clothing; it took on a purple and blue scheme similar to that of the Ghost Warriors.
- The Anacondrai are the only Serpentine tribe to have more than one general.