|“I have made you...to be equal to the Ninja...and loyal only to me.”|
They had the same abilities and classic appearances , and the same gi, but with paler skin, distorted voices, and red eyes similar to their creator. They often wore sunglasses to conceal their inhuman, red eyes.
Note: Bizarro Lloyd, Bizarro Nya, and Bizarro Skylor, and the new Bizarro Ninja are not pictured, thus they are non-canon.
Abilities and Powers
As a result of the Overlord's wish to make adversaries that would be equal opponents to the Ninja, the Bizarro Ninja essentially had the exact abilities and powers the Ninja team had up to the events of "Triple Trouble."
After creating the Ninja Clones, the Overlord still wanted more clones. Then the Postman said he had a "present" at his lair, so he transformed into a human and took the box. He saw the new Mega Weapon, the remade Mega Weapon Garmadon used to summon the first Bizarro Ninja. He then asked his "children" if he had anything they took from the Ninja. The vipers and the other villainous armies that served him searched their HQ and found a few spare Ninja uniforms, and the Overlord wished for more loyal servants who could equal the Ninja in battle, causing the new Mega Weapon to create the Bizarro Ninja in the spare suits.
- The name of the Bizarro Ninja is a reference to Bizarro, an evil version of Superman. Like the character they were named after, the Bizarro Ninja act as the evil counterparts of the series' respective protagonists as well.
- Bizarro Jay was ironically the first person that Nya kissed, and vice-versa.
- Their eyes and pale skin are identical to Garmadon, when the latter was younger and under the Great Devourer's influence, most likely due to being created by him. Their appearances look similar to the Overlord, similar to killers when the Overlord created them.
- When Master Wu attacks the Bizarro Ninja and hits some of them on the head with Dareth's trophies, black dust can be seen flying from their heads as a consequence of their lies. This foreshadows their fate at the end of the episode, as being struck by their original counterparts resulted in all of them disintegrating.
- Due to being imitations and manifestations of the Mega Weapon, the Bizarro Ninja lacked souls and thus weren't sent to the Departed Realm after their death.