|“You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential.”|
|“Aspheera! Your eternal greatness! It is I, Char!”|
“Your humble servant! I have served you fiercely and loyally, carrying out your every whim. Your every command!”
|— Char and Aspheera|
Char is Aspheera's loyal servant.
- Main article: Char/Relationships
Along with the other Pyro Vipers, Char died and was put in a sarcophagus along with the Pyro Slayers and was put in the Ninjago Museum of History. He and the slayers were resurrected by Aspheera and are alive to this day.
- The Fire Fang greatly symbolizes Char because of its dark skin.
- He is the only Pyro Viper that doesn't have eyes similar to the Hypnobrais before empowered by Fire.
- The front of his tail piece says "Fire" in Ninjargon.
- His name means to partially burn an object so as to blacken the object's surface.
- Main article: Char/Gallery