|“They still haven't escaped the island. We'll find them. Search the labyrinth and lock this place down.”|
Chen’s Island is an island in the Endless Sea.
This arena was used on the second day of the tournament for the duel between Gravis and Griffin Turner. A Jadeblade was placed at the top of the cherry tree, evenly matching the power of Gravity against Speed. A stand was constructed nearby where Chen and the other spectators observed the duel.
This arena was used for the third round during the battle between Kai and Ash. It was comprised in rocky area of the island where a flimsy wooden bridge was placed precariously over a pool of lava. A small stand was constructed nearby, which was filled with the Elemental Masters during the fight. During the battle, Kai destroyed the bridge and the Jadeblade fell onto one of the rocks.
- Main article: Chen's Coliseum
Below the island is a series of underground tunnels connecting the palace, dungeons, noodle factory, and Anacondrai Temple. Due to their maze-like nature, it is easy for one lacking knowledge of the way to become lost. The tunnels are filled with booby-traps including giant swinging axes. Clouse's pet serpent lurks in the caverns.
- Main article: Anacondrai Temple
- Main article: Chen's Noodle Factory
- Main article: Abandoned Village
The docks of the island, near the courtyard.
A dense majestic jungle on the interior of the island.
A volcano in the island's jungle.
A bridge leading to a waterfall.
A waterfall in the jungles.
A canyon on the interior of the island.
Cliffs on the interior of the island.
Caves on the interior of the island where the blue crystals are mined.
- The Anacondrai designs on the outside of Chen's Palace appear to be stylistically inspired by Aztec art.
- At some point after the Tournament of Elements, Ronin traveled to the island and stole many artifacts, including the Jadeblades, the Vengestone net, the Blade Cup and Clouse's skull ink jar.