|“Ice, along with Fire, Lightning, and Earth, are the four elements of creation and contain properties the other elements do not, especially when combines.”|
Creation is bringing something into existence.
- Materiokinesis - The user can create and manipulate both organic and inorganic matter for multiple purposes. Using the elements (as demonstrated with the Tornado of Creation), materials and objects can be collected and combined to form a new object (which can be of great size, as demonstrated with the Tornado of Creation which built things like a massive Ferris Wheel out of bones, a gigantic slingshot, and the Ultra Sonic Raider). The user (or users) can, as Master Wu said while describing the Tornado of Creation, "create something, out of nothing."
- Materialization - The user also can create organic or inorganic matter from nothing or create anything he or she wants, even souls or life, either as finished objects or simply unfinished elements; the user has the power to make it a reality.
- Matter Creation - The user can create any type of artificial, organic or inorganic matter from nothing, as well any object.
- Constructs Materialization - Users can change anything into tools, objects, weapons, and other items and create structures/buildings of varying permanence. The users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
- Matter Melding - Users (or user) can cause separate and distinct items to combine into one new item. Some can fuse multiple different elements to make a one new. This ability can extend to morphing and reshaping existing matter on physical contact.
- Matter Alteration - Users are capable of transmuting matter into different forms. They are capable to create and absorb matter and energy, shape, and rebuild it into anything of their choosing.
- Elemental Manipulation - The user can manipulate and create the basic elements of nature (Fire, Earth, Lightning, and Ice), due to Creation comprising them.
- Creative-Ergokinesis - User can manipulate creative energy.
- Energy Wave - The user can release a wave of energy that sends opponents flying.
- Energy Strike - The user can infuse themselves or an object with energy to increase the strength of their blows.
- Longevity - Dragons are very long-lived, such as the Firstbourne Dragon, who has lived for millennia.
- Portal Creation - As demonstrated by the Dragons, the user can create portals to travel between Realms.
- Wish Granting - The user has the ability to grant himself wishes, as long as they don't destroy anything.
- Duplication - The user has the ability to create duplicates of people.
- Time Travel - The user has the ability to travel through time.
Via the users' True Potential
- Creation is the opposite of Destruction.
- The power of Creation can be credited as being able to create entire realms, as the First Spinjitzu Master demonstrated.
- The First Spinjitzu Master, however, was the most powerful user of Creation so it is currently unknown if his sons or anyone with the power could replicate the feat.
- The First Spinjitzu Master also does not require materials to construct his creations, which could mean this level of Creation was exclusive to the Master.
- This is likely because the First Spinjitzu Master possesses the Golden Power.
Elemental Essences (Tertiary Elements)
Movements of Elements
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.