|“You've opened the Cursed Realm! Are you mad!?”|
“You banished the Anacondrai Generals there. It's time you answer to them!”
|— Garmadon and Clouse|
The Cursed Realm is a realm network made of dark and cavernous channels, branching off each other to form a gloomy maze.
- Anacondrai Generals (formerly)
- Anacondrai Cultists (formerly)
- Ghost Warriors (formerly)
- The Cursed Realm served as the doom of the cursed souls who once dwelt the One Trillion Realms, and also as the stomach of the Preeminent.
- In order for the living to cross over to this realm, a portal was necessary for the transportation.
- Most lose their bodies upon entering the realm through death, but those banished while alive retain their bodies within the realm.
- The reason why Chen and Clouse were not ghosts while in this realm was because they were sent there and hadn't died yet.
- This means that when someone is sent to this realm alive, they become a ghost while they're there.
- In an interview with Dan and Kevin Hageman, they hinted that there may be consequences to destroying a realm, foreshadowing the destruction of Djinjago due to its status as the sister realm of the Cursed Realm.
- Despite the deaths of the Ghost Warriors being linked to their connection with the Cursed Realm, thirty of them managed to survive, as would have Morro had The Preeminent not dragged him into the Endless Sea. It's possible the Ghost Warriors that died had simply been hit by some of the water from the tidal wave, and too wounded to fly, falling into the ocean below as a result.
- Though the bodies of those banished to the Cursed Realm are disintegrated, the bodies of the Anacondrai Cultists were restored to their human forms, presumably due to their bodies, at the time, having been a fusion of their human bodies and the molecules of the Anacondrai Generals. Similarly, Clouse kept his physical form, presumably due to magic, though was eventually unable to prevent his ultimate transformation into a Ghost Warrior.
- All of the Cursed Realm's portals are identical. This could be a reasonable explanation when the Anacondrai Generals travel to the Departed Realm.
- If someone is banished to the Cursed Realm, and the person who cursed them is also cursed, then the people who were cursed first are freed.
- Lloyd is the only living being to escape the Cursed Realm alive.
- Clouse managed to return to Ninjago, but had been turned into a ghost.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.