|“If this is what I think it is, it appears to be far worse. We may have a Djinn on our hands.”|
“Like a genie, only when he grants you wishes, you'll be wishing you never met him.”
|— Zane, Jay, and Nya|
Djinns are mystical genies capable of granting wishes.
Early Djinns (0s-1500s)
- First Djinn King
- Second Djinn King
- Third Djinn King
- Fourth Djinn King
- Fifth Djinn King
- Sixth Djinn King
- Seventh Djinn King
Medieval Djinns (1600s-1700s)
- Eighth Djinn King
- Ninth Djinn King
- Tenth Djinn King
- Eleventh Djinn King
- Twelfth Djinn King
- Thirteenth Djinn King
- Fourteenth Djinn King
- Fifteenth Djinn King
Current Djinns (1800s-Present)
- Bamakhan (Sixteenth Djinn King)
- Phanhakan (Seventeenth Djinn King)
- Khanjikhan (Eighteenth Djinn King)
- Nadakhan (Nineteenth Djinn King)
The djinns hail from the Cursed Realm's sister realm. Sometime after the 17th rule and during the 18th rule of Djinjago, Nadakhan, the 19th Djinn king, left the realm in pursuit of his own dreams. But his own dreams led him trapped inside a teapot. He was eventually released by a ghost who was formerly Chen's second-in-command, but he was trapped inside the teapot again due to an altered timeline.
- Djinns can be in a form of a genie and appear out of nowhere.
- Djinns cannot grant are love, death, and more wishes, or wishes for themselves until they are married under Djinn Law.