|“You've never been farther underground. Never been more surrounded by the very thing that powers you.”|
|— Wu to Cole|
Earth is an element which represents rock, dust, and other minerals of the ground.
- Geokinesis/Terrakinesis - The user is able to manipulate and generate rocks, dust, and earth. They can also control massive amounts of earth. The user can change and manipulate any type of terrain.
- Psammokinesis - Some users of this element can create, shape and manipulate dirt, commonly to trap enemies (As displayed by the Earth Elemental Blade).
- Petrification - The users can immobilize enemies by covering them in a layer of earth.
- Tectokinesis - Gives the user (possibly only a very powerful one), the ability to move tectonic plates and generate fractures and chasm (As displayed by Garmadon's Mega Weapon).
- Earthquake Generation - It can be used to cause earthquakes and fissures. Also, the user can create shaking tremors along surfaces (walls, ceilings, etc.) to create dust and dust particles to discover a hidden enemy.
- Superhuman Strength - Some users of Earth have demonstrated the ability to possess superhuman strength.
- Invulnerability - Some Masters of Earth are immune to all forms of physical harm/damage and cannot feel any pain.
Via the user's True Potential
- Earth Mimicry - The user can temporarily transform their body completely into earth.
Via the user's RX powers
- Earth Punch - The user can transform their arms into magma/molten rock and punch through anything, excluding vengestone.
The symbol of Earth appears to be a gorilla. This likely represents Cole's strength being equal to that of a gorilla.
Elemental Essences (Tertiary Elements)
Movements of Elements