“Once you reach 10,000 hours of certified exploration, notify us, and we shall begin the multi-year process of examining your applications.The club laughs in the face of danger. This was a question on a test, most likely for a membership.”
The Explorer's Club is a strict member-only club consisting of archaeologists.
- Check-in/Check-out desk
- Living room
- Grand staircase
- Entomology room
- Treasure room
- Amulet of Protection (formerly)
- Chest Vortex
- Dinosaur fossil
- Heart of Sorna (formerly)
- Mirror of Fears
- Mummy hand
- Rubber chicken
- Scroll with inscriptions
- Second Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu
- Storm Amulet (stolen)
- Other unnamed or unknown artifacts.
- The Explorer's Club HQ looks similar to the Paul Revere House, a historic house and location also in Boston.
- They store artifacts in their main building in Boston, while the meetings take place in their building in New York City.
- The logo of the Explorers Club resembles a compass.
- To get into the club, the explorer must have several thousand hours of confirmed exploration time, then a multi-year process of examining their applications.
- 10000 hours is equivalent to about 416.67 full days.
- The club laughs in the face of danger. This was a question on a test, most likely for a membership.