|“Hm. Of course. Once you reach 10,000 hours of certified exploration, notify us, and we shall begin the multi-year process of examining your applications.”|
|— Cecil Putnam to Zane, Lloyd, and Nya|
The Explorers Club is a strict member-only club consisting of archaeologists.
- Ancient Amulet of Protection (formerly)
- Chest Vortex
- Dinosaur fossil
- Heart of Sorna (formerly)
- Mirror of Fears
- Mummy Hand
- Rubber chicken
- Scroll with inscriptions
- Second Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu
- Other unnamed or unknown artifacts.
- The Explorer's Club HQ looks similar to the Paul Revere House, a historic house and location also in Boston.
- They store artifacts in their main building in Boston, while the meetings take place in their building in New York City.
- To get into the club, the explorer must have several thousand hours of confirmed exploration time, then a multi-year process of examining their applications.
- 10000 hours is equivalent to about 416.67 full days.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.