|“Let's just say we Fangpyre bite off more than we can chew.”|
|— Fangtom to Lloyd, about the Fangpyre|
- The head molds of their scouts and soldiers are the same as those of the Constrictai.
- Their body markings are red and white.
- Some of the warriors and generals have two heads.
- They have especially long, thin fangs (more noticeable in series) than in the sets.
The Fangpyre have the power to turn people, vehicles, and other objects into snakes. When the Fangpyre bite people, they slowly transform into snakes. Simple organisms (such as flies) and vehicles inherit snake-like abilities and appearances immediately. A Fangpyre injected with Fangpyre venom (usually by accidentally biting itself or by being bitten by a fellow Fangpyre) will sprout a second head. It is unknown what would happen if a two-headed Fangpyre was bitten again, or if a Fangpyre bit a Serpentine of a different tribe. The anti-venom in the staff reverses the effects of the bite. Another way to cure a victim is to raise their heart rate, as demonstrated when Nya kissed Jay. Also, according to Master Wu, the Fangpyre are fast. They also very agile, able to jump very high and to climb fast.
Staying away from the Fangpyre is one means of avoiding their bite, but this can be problematic if they attack in groups or alongside other Serpentine. If forced into melee combat, metal armor can prevent the Fangpyre from injecting their venom.
- Due to the characteristics of their heads when bitten by each other, Fangpyres are the second largest Serpentine, first being the Anacondrai).
- It is unknown what a "normal" Fangpyre warrior or general looks like; both Fangdam and Fangtom's double heads were a result of being injected with Fangpyre venom. However, it can be assumed that before they were bitten, their heads looked like a shorter and thinner version of Pythor's.
- They are the only tribe that's name does not end in an "I" sound.
- Fangpyre is a combination of "Fang" and "Vampire."
- Additionally, all Fangpyres speak with Transylvanian accents.
- It appears that the higher the rank within the Fangpyre tribe, the more red coloring the Serpentine has.