|“Fugi-Dove! My cry fills the night! Anyway, we should probably keep moving. And while we go, I'll tell you why Jay is actually the worst of all the Ninja. It was the biggest score of my life. One of those heists like hard-working criminals like ourselves dream about, you know.”|
Fugi-Dove is an inmate at Kryptarium Prison.
- His name is a pun for "fugitive," which Ultra Violet assumes is what he says when introduced.
- His shirt appears to be badly damaged, with a tear exposing his skin and what looks like stitching.
- He hates Jay the most because, in his opinion, he was the one that defeated him. It's currently unknown if this is true or not.
- He would coo like a dove sometimes. He is hardly ever heard of compared to other criminals in Ninjago.
- It is unknown what he was imprisoned for, as according to Pixal, he doesn't have a criminal record.
- In his fabricated story, he can fly. It is unknown If this is true, or if it was just made up by him.
- Main article: Fugi-Dove/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.