|“And now, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you this museum's greatest find. It outdates every other piece we have here, found right underneath this very building. I give you, an ancient Stone Samurai Warrior!”|
|— Museum Curator|
- The Giant Stone Warrior is one of the strongest soldiers of the Dark Island.
- The Giant Stone Warrior is almost identical in appearance to General Kozu, with the main differences being its great size and the colors of its head and helmet.
- Multiple Giant Stone Warriors were seen in Misako's telling of the First Spinjitzu Master's battle with the Overlord. It is unclear what happened to the others, as they were never seen again—presumably, they were destroyed or sealed away in a tomb that was not opened, or trapped somewhere like the first one.
- It is unknown if the Giant Stone Warrior who is in Kryptarium is a different one or the same one who was in the museum.
- It's most likely not the same Warrior, as their helmet horns and armor are in two different colors. The one in the museum having red horns and armor while the one in the prison has metallic horns and armor.
- Main article: Giant Stone Warrior/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.