|“I'm already the Golden Ninja, how much more power do I need?”|
“You've only scratched the surface! You have the potential to move mountains, power of the First Spinjitzu Master!”
|— Lloyd and Garmadon|
- Nigh-Omnipotence - The user is virtually omnipotent (unlimited in power, unless part of the power is taken from them, in which they have a limited amount of power left. The user does not need materials around them to create objects using Creation. Unlike Creation, the Golden Power can be used for offensive energy attacks, and its "constructs" can be mostly made of energy rather than matter. The user is able to use the five main elements that comprise it (including Energy).
- Power Granting - The user can give the elemental powers of the elements to other people.
- Power Restoration - The user is able to restore the power of others.
- Power Enhancement - The user can increase their power thousandfold.
- Power Removing - The user can remove an Elemental Master's powers and use it for themselves.
- Elemental Manipulation - The user can create, shape, and manipulate the four elements of Creation. Capabilities may including moving, altering, and mixing existing elements. The user has control over four other elements. He can use them as vividly as the specific master of those elements can but has full control over them.
- Telekinesis - The user can influence, manipulate, and move objects and matter (because it is comprised of the elements that Golden Power controls) from great distances, usually to attack or defend against an adversary.
- Ergokinesis - The user can manipulate a stronger form of Energy, usually to attack an adversary (the Golden Master can generate powerful beams composed of gold-colored energy).
- Meta-Matter Manipulation - The user wields a stronger form of Creation (even stronger than the Tornado of Creation), usually to attack or to defend against an adversary.
- Omnifabrication - The user can create, reshape, and move objects or matter to create anything they want/need.
- Materialization - The user can create organic and inorganic matter from nothing either as finished objects or simply unfinished elements.
- Remote Materialization - The user can create and reshape all kinds of things in distant and far off places without the user even being present.
- Spinjitzu and Airjitzu - The user can do Spinjitzu and Airjitzu. Anyone can do Spinjitzu and Airjitzu with immense skill, but the user can do Golden Power Spinjitzu and Airjitzu. It possible the user can do Forbidden Spinjitzu
- Golden Influence - The user can send golden waves to weaken enemies.
- Golden Ray/Golden Beam/Golden Blast - The user can shoot a blast/ray of Golden Power/energy from his hand. The user can make a beam of Golden Power with two hands which is a more powerful version of the ray. This move is usually done with two hands as it requires more energy.
- Golden Shield/Golden Dome/Golden Field- The user can make or encase himself in a Golden Power shield/dome/field.
- Creating Realms and Powerful Artifacts - The user can create his own Realms and create powerful artifacts, like the Realm Crystal.
- Wish Granting - As demonstrated by Garmadon using the Mega Weapon, the user has the ability to grant himself wishes, as long as they don't destroy anything.
- Time Travel - As demonstrated by Garmadon using the Mega Weapon in Wrong Place, Wrong Time, the user has the ability to travel through time.
- Dimension Travel - The user can travel to another realm with this power as when the First Spinjitzu master did to create Ninjago.
- Elemental Dragon - The user can create an Elemental Golden Dragon of their element.
- Martial Arts Creation - The user can create their own martial arts, as shown when the First Spinjitzu Master creates the Scrolls of Forbidden Spinjitzu.
Via the users' True Potential
- First Spinjitzu Master
- Cole (in the Digiverse; briefly)
- Jay (in the Digiverse; briefly)
- Kai (in the Digiverse; briefly)
- The Overlord (as the Golden Master; formerly)
- Zane (in the Digiverse; briefly)
- Golden Power is the true form of Creation.
- Since Golden Power co-operates with the four elements of Creation, it is possible Golden Power also co-operates with the secondary elements.
- Lloyd is a unique case of any user of Golden Power.
- The Master of Energy is supposed to unlock this element and become the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master, and stay at that strength until death. But Lloyd lost his Golden Power to the Overlord, and gave the remaining of it to the other Ninja, leaving him with just the element of Energy. Now, he is in a weakened state but is still stronger than the other Ninja, though not by much.
- Since Lloyd gave out the rest of his Golden Power to the Ninja, he became somewhat of a "source" of their Elemental Power.
- This is no longer true, as due to the passage of time and Lloyd's growth, the Ninjas' powers became more independent from him.
- The Golden Master may have been using a corrupted version of Golden Power, since he was the embodiment of evil, but had been resurrected using Golden Power.
- The Golden Dragon is far larger than any of the other Elemental Dragons in size. This could relate to the magnitude of the level of Golden Power.
- Since Lloyd was the Golden Ninja, he had the potential to create something out of nothing.
- Although it is occasionally referred to as "light" and the thematic opposite to Darkness, it is distinct from actual Light.
- Since Lloyd regained his power of Energy, it is unknown at this point if Lloyd is ever going to regain his Golden Power other than the ninja since their power is already independent.
- Golden Power can be attributed to defeating all of the remaining Oni.
- It has not yet been revealed what abilities the Golden Power has.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/829977989320425472
- ↑ https://youtu.be/eU1lS9-XYQg?t=359
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/1171475327983292417
Elemental Essences (Tertiary Elements)
Movements of Elements
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.