|“I . . . was a fool. I saw only the things that made us different, not the things we had in common.”|
|— Gulch to Murtessa|
- “There are more of you? Then we will try to help you in light of the dishonor we have brought upon ourselves with out suspicions. I propose you, red Ninja who is not a skeleton, be elected the new chancellor!”
- —Gulch to Kai
- “This is the dawn of our people. And then our first decades are down here on this side. Then it jumps over here to our dark ages. Then here, the arrival of the great hero, Gilly. Here, Gilly saves us from the terrible beast, Grief-Bringer, and gives us the Blades of Deliverance. And here the treacherous Munce are stealing our blade. It began with the three explorers. Three adventurers who ventured deep into the mountain, into the earth tunnels where all Geckles are forbidden to go. They awoke an ancient evil, an evil from the old world: the Skull Sorcerer, and his evil Re-Awakened. Many Geckles, and even some filthy, traitorous Munce were captured and put to work in the mines. Some of you escaped, but the Re-Awakened roam the caves, hunting us down, hoping to capture us for the Skull Sorcerer. Where once we lived openly, now we must hide, and pray the Skull Sorcerer does not find us.”
- —Gulch telling the story of the Takeover of Shintaro to Kai and Zane
- “I . . . was a fool. I saw only the things that made us different, not the things we had in common.”
- His name means "a narrow and steep-sided ravine marking the course of a fast stream."
- Main article: Gulch/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.