|“Ooh, very perceptive, Lloyd. You're smarter than you let on. If I can't trick you, perhaps I can deliver a message: Emperor Garmadon will destroy you, and you can do nothing to stop it because you can never change. As much as you want to, you don't have it in you to hurt your dear Poppy.”|
|— Harumi to Lloyd|
Harumi (also known as the Quiet One) is a criminal mastermind and the founder of the Sons of Garmadon.
- Main article: Harumi/Relationships
- “To be truly free of who you were, you must forgo your feelings. Because who needs to care for a son, when you already have a . . . a . . . a daughter? Take me, let me be your child. Let me be your only family. So I can help you complete who you've set out to become. To fight this darkness you speak of. And to fight, to keep your father's realm.”
- —Harumi to Garmadon
- “Ooh, very perceptive, Lloyd. You're smarter than you let on. If I can't trick you, perhaps I can deliver a message: Emperor Garmadon will destroy you, and you can do nothing to stop it because you can never change. As much as you want to, you don't have it in you to hurt your dear Poppy.”
- —Harumi to Lloyd
- In earlier productions of Season 12, her real name would be revealed, but the crew waited until the following season to real her full name.
- The crew produced Eve, Evelyn, Emily, Elizabeth as her first name. Later, they decided to change her first name.
- Eve, Evelyn, Emily, and Elizabeth are later revealed to be her extended cousins.
- She was the one of the villains to hide their true motives, some being Krux, under the façade of Dr. Saunders, and Oraku, under the façade of Okino.
- Harumi's birth family was from a small village before moving to an apartment in Ninjago City.
- Harumi is not older than the Ninja. She was around the Ninja's age, in her young teens. Specifically, she was said to be 9-10 during the flashback of her parents' deaths.
- Her name has many written variations in Japanese, and therefore has multiple meanings.
- Her name means "sunny, spring, govern, beauty."
- Despite her antagonistic nature, she was one of Lloyd's first love interest.
- She has said herself to be a slob, with an extremely unkempt room.
- However, this may just have been an excuse made up to trick Lloyd into following her, to make it appear that it was ransacked.
- Her hairstyle as a civilian is the same as Koko's hair, while as the princess it's the same as Lady Iron Dragon's. As the Quiet One, she has the same hairpiece as the movie version of Garmadon and Wu's mother in a portrait.
- She was born with blond hair, and it became white at some point after being adopted into the Royal Family. Hair bleaching is not a thing done in actual East-Asian royalties, historical or present.
- She was somewhat like Morro, seeking revenge because of something she could have had or been.
- They also both redeemed themselves very shortly before their deaths.
- The Great Devourer indirectly made her evil.
- Harumi idolized Garmadon ever since he destroyed the Devourer, but specifically only Lord Garmadon.
- She was later put in Kryptarium Prison, but forced Warden Noble to release her and the Sons of Garmadon.
- She died due to saving a boy's parents and the boy.
- Harumi is very similar to Akita. Both had rough childhoods growing up, both had once lost everything, both had accompanied Lloyd on their journeys and deceived Lloyd and were both out for revenge.
- Main article: Harumi/Gallery
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/1035608561940934656
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/941337768684347392
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/861647152329740288/photo/1
- ↑ File:MoS75RansackedRoom.png
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.