Hurry to the Vermillion’s spooky swamp fort where Time Twins Acronix and Krux have captured Master Wu. Dodge the Snake Mech’s dangerous swishing tail and eye missiles. Evade the egg falling from the fort’s roof and free Wu from the prison. But look out—the Time Twins have got all 4 Time Blades and are plugging them into the mech's Time Portal. Stop them before they spin that portal and take control of time!
- The Iron Doom could somehow spit out Vermillion eggs.
- The head of the Iron Doom appeared to be based on the physical appearance of the Great Devourer.
- After absorbing the Vermillion snakes, the Iron Doom spoke in a combination of Raggmunk, Blunck, and Machia's voices.
- The Iron Doom was created as a mech, but after the Vermillion warriors fused into it, it became a semi-sentient being.
- In the show, the Time Blades are plugged into the time apparatus, but in the sets, they are clipped on LEGO clip pieces.
APS suits · Blue Dragon · Cole's Earth Mech · Death Titan Mech · ElectroMech · Fire Mech (Movie) · Fire Stone Mech · Firstbourne Mech · Golden Mech · Green Ninja Mech Dragon · Piranha Mechs · Quake Mech · Salvage Mechs · Samurai X Mech · Zane's Ice Mech