|“Kai, Master of Fire. His desire to protect friends and family burns as hot as his temper.”|
|— Zane describing Kai|
- Main article: Kai/Relationships
- “Sensei once told me it's not the size of a ninja in a fight, but the size of the fight in the ninja. All this training, all of these battles we've had with skeletons and Serpentine, we've persevered through so much, we can't just give up now. A ninja never admits defeat. A ninja always pick himself up when he is down. Which is exactly what Sensei Wu would want us to do right now.”
- —Kai to the Ninja
- “Kai, Master of Fire. His desire to protect friends and family burns as hot as his temper.”
- —Zane describing Kai
- “Confidence. You know the feeling you can do anything if you put your mind to it. There was a time I didn't think I could be a Ninja. But you pushed me to be better, now I'm pushing you.”
- —Kai motivating Wu
- Kai shares his name with a frog from Sing, and a yak from Kung-Fu Panda 3.
- Kai and Skylor are one of the Ninja-romances to become a couple, the others being Zane and Pixal, and Jay and Nya.
- Kai's original face in the sets has a scar on the left side of the head, similar to Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender, who also controls the element of Fire.
- Main article: Kai/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.