|“I'm Killow. It's my job is to decide who's in and who's out. You wanna know more about us, first you gotta become one of us. And to be a Son of Garmadon, you first have to ride with us.”|
|— Killow to Snake Jaguar|
Killow (also known as the Big Man) is a general of the Sons of Garmadon.
- “I'm Killow. It's my job is to decide who's in and who's out. You wanna know more about us, first you gotta become one of us. And to be a Son of Garmadon, you first have to ride with us.”
- —Killow to Snake Jaguar
- Killow seems to be good at painting.
- He is in charge of deciding who is a SoG member, and who isn't, by making them finish a motorcycle race initiation.
- He drives a large chopper bike with a saw for a front wheel.
- He used the Oni Mask of Deception during missions, and it gives him the power to move and levitate objects using telekinesis.
- He is the second big-fig to ever appear in Ninjago, after Dogshank.
- Unlike Dogshank, however, there is no magical reason stated for his large stature, which might imply that he is just naturally large.
- His name may be a pun on the term "kilo," which is short for kilogram, a measurement of weight. This is possibly due to the fact that he is the heaviest Sons of Garmadon member.
- He appears to have an accent.
- He has the largest vehicle in the Sons of Garmadon.
- He is one of the three generals of the Sons of Garmadon, along with Mr. E and Ultra Violet.
- He appears to like karaoke, although this may just be due to Neuro's mind trick.
- He knew that Mistaké was more than a normal woman, but it is unknown if he was aware of her being an Oni.
- Killow is known to have leporiphobia, a fear of rabbits.
- He is ranked 111 in the Sons of Garmadon.
- On his belly, he has "LO" which may be part of his name Killow.
- Main article: Killow/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.