|“You're the Quiet One, aren't you? You're the one in charge! Who are you? WHO ARE YOU?!”
Lighthouse Island has a title that is being used as a placeholder. Once a proper name has been given, this template can be removed.
- “Who would build a lighthouse way out here?”
- “It's not a lighthouse, it's a prison.”
|— Lloyd and Zane|
Lighthouse Island is a small island containing a lighthouse amidst the Endless Sea.
The island is surrounded by sharp jagged rocks, the largest of which covers the majority of the island. A steep staircase is carved out of the rock leading to the summit where the prison is constructed. Sparsely dotting the island is the Red Kelp of the West El Paso Current. The prison itself is a tall stone tower. Dr. Julien installed a camera eye above the main door which is operated by a controller inside. Several crates filled the first floor and a winding staircase leads to the main floor of the lighthouse.
- Based on Nadakhan's observations, the Red Kelp of the West El Paso Current seems to be exclusive to the waters around the island.
- Its only known inmate was Dr. Julien, who was imprisoned by Samukai to create vehicles for the Skulkin.
- A Leviathan was chained to the ocean floor near the island to prevent its prisoner's escape.