|“You have recklessly endangered a peace between humans and Serpentine that has existed for millennia. Your foolishness has put me in. . . a difficult position.”|
|— Mambo V, to Wu and Garmadon|
- His name may be a reference to the Lou Bega song, 'Mambo No. 5'.
- He is similar to Arcturus, as both were leaders of a Serpentine tribe and have history with Wu and Garmadon.
- It is possible that the great golden Serpentine sarcophagus that was seen many times is actually the coffin of King Mambo, which would explain why Aspheera could identify him and decided not to release him, and why he did not appear to stop Aspheera when she took control of the tribe.
- His neck scales are similar to the markings of the masks of Egyptian pharaoh mummies.
- He wears the headdress pharaohs wear during their rule.
- Main article: Mambo V/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.