|“You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential.”|
|“Good technology should make the impossible seem possible. It should seem just like . . . like magic.”|
|— Milton Dyer to Bob the Intern|
Milton Dyer was a legend in the gaming industry.
When Milton Dyer was in his childhood ages, he graduated at an unknown school with Tony, which was put in a picture frame by Mrs. Dyer. When Milton got older, he went off and started creating videogames. His parents wanted Milton to focus on school and prepare for a career, but they didn't know Milton was interested in videogames.
Later, Milton Dyer created countless video games and created the Vast Industries company. The arcade game Prime Empire was created by at an unknown point in time when Milton Dyer was in the Vast Industries. He and Bob, his intern, worked at the Dyer Mansion's game room, making the game more difficult for players to play when it releases. After Milton Dyer made unauthorized changes (creative differences) to the game, involving magic to trap gamers, he beta tested it on Scott (the first invited test subject), causing him to disappear inside the game, the game was called out and was never released. His bosses weren't happy, so they forced Milton to shut Prime Empire down, and Milton retired from Vast Industries. When an incident occurred the eve of the game's release, Milton went into hiding at Buddy's Pizza (in which he called it "Videogame City") for 30 years.
- “Good technology should make the impossible seem possible. It should seem just like . . . like magic.”
- —Milton to Bob the Intern
- “Prime Empire is not just a video game. It's a ticket to another world. A world so immersive you'll think it's real. Prime Empire isn't going to change how games are played, it's going to change the world as we—.”
- —Milton about Prime Empire
- He is said to have disappeared nearly for about 30 years.
- He is considered an expert coder.
- He went into hiding a day before Prime Empire was supposed to be released.
- The Ninja hypothesized that Milton Dyer was Unagami when they heard that Milton wanted revenge on his boss when he fired him and canceled Prime Empire.
- Milton Dyer was the head of Vast Industries.
- The name "Milton" means "settlement with a mill," which relates with the meaning "creator."
- Main article: Milton Dyer/Gallery