- This article is about the S.O.G. general. For the former member of Mystery Incorporated that went by the alias of "Mr. E," see Ricky Owens.
|“He won't rest until he finds him, because he doesn't need rest. He's built to be a cut above the rest.”|
|— Harumi to Garmadon, about Mr. E’s capability of hunting Lloyd instead of the Colossus|
- “Tes neeb sah part eht. (The trap has been set.)”
- —Mr. E sending a transmission to Harumi
- He is ranked 103 in the Sons of Garmadon.
- In "Book of Heists," it is revealed that Mr. E is the green SoG and that he possesses Energy.
- His name is a pun on the word "mystery."
- He is one of the three generals of the Sons of Garmadon, along with Killow and Ultra Violet.
- He is also known as the Green Mask during the heist.
- While using the Oni Mask of Vengeance, Mr. E is the eighth antagonist the Ninja have battled that possesses four arms, the previous seven being Samukai, Lord Garmadon, the Overlord, two Giant Stone Warriors, General Kozu and Nadakhan.
- He is the only Nindroid without a visible mouth, although his helmet obscures his face.
- Mr. E spoke in reverse, sending a transmission to the Quiet One on how "the trap has been set," referring to the bug he planted in Zane.
- This is the only time when he spoke.
- Dan and Kevin Hageman tweeted Mr. E's eyes with a picture of the Digital Overlord's eyes.
- Mr. E shares some similarities in character with General Cryptor: both are dark, both are generals, both wield twin katanas, both easily defeat Zane in their first battle, and both crack their necks, although, Cryptor taunts more while Mr. E doesn't speak or interact much. Plus, both were intrigued by Zane, because Cryptor is his original clone while Mr. E is a Nindroid.
- He is one of Zane’s nemeses, the other being Cryptor.
- He shares the same voice actor with Zane.
- In one of Brent Miller's interviews, Tommy Andreasen stated once Hunted has aired, he and the Hageman Brothers would come clean about who Mr. E is.
- After the first four episodes aired in the United States, Dan and Kevin Hageman revealed on Twitter that Mr. E's identity was originally intended to be Echo Zane, but when it became too complicated to add that detail in, the idea was scrapped. Thus, they continue to be separate characters. 
- Tommy Andreasen stated that "new opportunities have arisen regarding the character of Mr. E," in reference to choosing to not divulge what the plans for his backstory was. However, it was revealed by the Hageman Brothers shortly after.
- He strongly resembles the Red Visors. Both wear a helmet with a red visor, use red katanas, and have a three-digit number which the middle is 0 on their torso.
- His origins were unknown, although he was a Nindroid.
- Main article: Mr. E/Gallery
- ↑ https://twitter.com/brothershageman/status/894743888635731968
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU1lS9-XYQg&t=5m18s
- ↑ https://twitter.com/brothershageman/status/1030838862447177728
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/1029758428779032578
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.