|“I can now wish all that we ever dreamed of. I can wish you a feast. Wish you luxury. Wish you . . . romance. Here I stand before my ancestors, the last Djinn King. Our world may have been destroyed, but we will rise again.”|
|— Nadakhan to Dilara|
- Main article: Nadakhan/Relationships
- A Djinn is a mythical being that grants someone three wishes. Nadakhan, however, he uses this ability to turn their wishes into nightmares that will aid his power. Djinn is actually not a traditional term for a genie; it is simply used as such in the show.
- His name was originally "Azad."
- It was changed halfway through production due to the name being too similar to a real life dictator named "Assad." Because of this, the cast had to redo many of their lines.
- Nadakhan may have inherited his mustache from his grandfather, as a statue of the latter depicts him with similar facial hair.
- Nadakhan had always wanted to make wishes for himself and didn't want to make wishes come true for others. He decided to live a life of piracy so to gain things for himself.
- He is one of the eight main antagonists to still be alive, the others being: Garmadon (unknown status), Pythor (unknown status), the Time Twins (lost in time), Iron Baron (burnt in lava), Aspheera (incarcerated), and Vex (exiled).
- It is possible that Nadakhan is the most powerful being in the series as Nadakhan said that he didn't have to follow any rules with his infinite wishes.
- He is one of the five main antagonists to be from another realm, the others being The Preeminent from the Cursed Realm, Iron Baron and the Omega from the Realm of Oni and Dragons, and Vex from the Never-Realm.
- He is one of the six Ninjago characters to have the pony tail hair piece, the others being Ultra Violet, Daddy No Legs, Richie, Murt, and Moe.
- Main article: Nadakhan/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.