Nature is the physical force regarded as causing and regulating the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations.
- Chlorokinesis/Ecokinesis - The user can create and control plants for a variety of purposes, including trapping enemies, making an escape route, or blocking incoming attacks. They can also connect, communicate, influence, manipulate, and blend in with nature, allowing them to control all living things and natural phenomena.
- Plant Growth - The user can grow plants from the ground to create traps or accelerate the growth of plants.
- Plant Generation - The user can generate plants, including vines, flowers, thorns, and parts of plants, usually to trap an adversary.
Via the users' True Potential
- First Elemental Master of Nature
- Over a hundred generations
Staff of Elements
- Elemental Nature Dragon
- Driftwood Bo Staff
- Nature Crystal
Elements of Creation
Air · Amber · Balance · Creation · Darkness · Form · Golden Power · Gravity · Light · Metal · Metamorphosis · Nature · Poison · Shadow · Smoke · Sound · Speed · Storm · Time · Voids · Water · Wave · Wind
Movements of elements