- Main article: Earth (planet)#Geography
- Main article: Earth (planet)#Locations
Status as a realm
- Ninjago is currently merged with the Solar System, due to the Garmadon Attacks.
- The islands of Ninjago are both shown to resemble a dragon. The two islands are positioned to resemble a "yin-yang" formation, symbolizing the balance between light and darkness.
- Ninjago had a Royal Family. However, they did not have a role in politics. It is unknown what its status is after the deaths of all its members.
- Presumably, in a wheeled vehicle, it would take around 4-5 days to traverse the island from far north to far south.
- In Ninjago, the dollar is used as currency, although a symbol resembling N with two lines from the center is displayed on money bags. However, money does not look like dollars, as it has a square hole in the middle. That type of money was destroyed during Garmageddon.
- The Yin-Yang Eclipse happens roughly once every 3,721 years, and so far there have been 2 or 3. If it is assumed that the first one took place after Ninjago was 3,721 years old, Ninjago could be roughly around 11,163 to 14,884 years old before its destruction.
- The days of the week exist in Ninjago.
- Ninjago does not have a flag.
- When asked if Ninjago has holidays from real life, Tommy Andreasen stated, "Not quite in the same way. Their holidays are more Ninjago unique."
- Day of the Departed is "a unique Ninjago holiday. A bit of everything" and is "inspired by holidays all over the world."
- Ninjago has the moon.