|“You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential.”|
|“I have a habit of sneaking up on people. Apologies.”|
- Like Tox, Paleman's design is reused from LEGO's Ultra Agents theme; in his case, Invizable.
- His Ultra Agents name is a pun on the word "invisible," thus his power.
- Even without his powers, Paleman's face is still invisible. This is likely due to budgetary reasons, alluded to because he is rarely shown upon getting his powers stolen, and his "prisoner" outfit uses the same texture as the other Masters. In-universe, this could mean that Paleman's body is never visible.
- He is the only elemental fighter (excluding Karlof) not to have a one-on-one Jadeblade fight with anyone in the Tournament of Elements.
- He is also the only elemental fighter who progressed through the tournament's first round without fighting at all.
- He is one of three Elemental Masters that wear shades, the other two being Griffin Turner and Jacob.
- Main article: Pale/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.