|“People of Shintaro may not realize it, but their magnificent city, their lives of bliss and joy that they lead, is paid for by Vengestone. Fortunately, I found a customer willing to pay dearly for it.”|
|— The Skull Sorcerer to Cole, Vania, and Wu|
- Main article: Skull Sorcerer/Relationships
- “People of Shintaro may not realize it, but their magnificent city, their lives of bliss and joy that they lead, is paid for by Vengestone. Fortunately, I found a customer willing to pay dearly for it.”
- —The Skull Sorcerer to Cole, Vania, and Wu
- “Hear me, Geckles and Munce! Hear and bear witness to the power that is mine! Look upon those who defied me. Look upon those in whom you placed your trust, and watch as they come to their end.”
- —The Skull Sorcerer to the Geckles and the Munce
- He is the fourth main antagonist to have magic. The first three are Clouse, Nadakhan, and Aspheera.
- The symbol on his torso is called the triquetra, which is also known as the Triple Moon.
- A triquetra is an ancient symbol used by pagans to represent the threefold nature of the goddess: maiden, mother, and crown.
- It also symbolizes the goddess' three faces: mind, body, and spirit.
- It is also commonly used to reference the Holy Trinity in Christianity, being the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- In sets, the Ninjargon words "Dead Rise" are written on his torso and extending to the slope piece. In the show, "Dead Irse" is written instead.
- Main article: Skull Sorcerer/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.