|“You're Skylor. Daughter of Chen. Master of Amber with the ability to absorb others powers. I feel rude to ask, but . . . are they back?”|
“Yes. My powers have returned. Just as I believe you will find yours again.”
|— Lloyd and Skylor|
- Main article: Skylor (Relationships)
- It is unknown if she was born with the middle name "Wendy," especially with people calling her Wendy due to her under the Transformer alias of Windblade. This could be a coincidence.
- Skylor is the daughter of Master Chen.
- Skylor inherited her powers from her mother.
- Skylor's elemental symbol is the Chinese character "六", meaning "six." This may be referencing her role as a Ninja ally, however, she never actually became a Ninja.
- While in the Tournament, she starts to take an interest (possibly a love interest) in Kai. By the end, she says she'll keep in touch with him and the other ninja, indicating her interests became something more as hinted by her attempt to kiss him.
- Skylor, like Chen and Garmadon, are the only humans who keep their minifigure heads, instead of gaining a snake head like the other Anacondrai Cultists. This may be because she, Garmadon, and Chen didn't have tattoos on their face.
- It was said that her element melded with the remaining elements while inside the Staff of Elements.
- If the Time Twins still had their powers, it might have been possible for her to absorb their powers.
- Skylor's original name was Sam before it was changed.
- The unpublished story, "Amber Legacy," would have introduced her and expanded on her relationships with her family.
- Her hair turned into a darker shade of red, and her mouth was moved slightly lower on her face.
- Skylor has been a part of two teams set up by the Ninja.
- She is actually one of the strongest Elemental Masters as of the fact that she can mimic other powers.
- Skylor can absorb two Elemental Powers and combine them.
- In Korean, Skylor's name is pronounced as "Skyla."
- Skylor's name means protection, fugitive and scholar in Danish.
- Skylor and Kai are one of the Ninja-romances to become a couple, the others being Zane and Pixal, and Jay and Nya.
- Main article: Skylor Chen/Gallery
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/1075424166373978113
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/877781028491763712
- ↑ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aeywvIyBQwI
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/965861250520567808
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.