Souls (also known as Spirits) are the fundamental essence of a being, containing their identity and consciousness.
- In the Hidden Side, some souls get fused with the realm's organisms.
- The Overlord is the only known soul in Ninjago who was not sent to the Cursed Realm, Underworld or Departed Realm upon his destruction. Instead, he was left in Ninjago, dormant, as he is part of the balance of the realm.
- Originally, when a ghost from the Cursed Realm would be destroyed, they would reform in the Cursed Realm. This is no longer the case, as the Cursed Realm itself is destroyed.
- The Sword of Souls was a special sword (once crafted in the realm of Djinjago), that could absorb a being's soul upon impact, allowing the user of the blade to command and utilize their soul to recreate Djinjago.
- Souls who once were held inside a being that wielded a element (or elemental essence), would be colored based upon the element (or elemental essence), they possessed.
- Being destroyed after being cursed and/or banished to the Underworld and Cursed Realm will result in the being's spirit being sent to the Departed Realm; the Cursed Realm no longer exists, and all souls once held in passed on to the Departed Realm.
- Once a soul's physical form is destroyed, the soul in question will either be sent to a realm for souls.
- Cryptor "must have a programmed soul like Zane and Pixal" which is what allowed him to be transported to the Departed Realm upon his destruction. However, Zane went to the Digiverse upon his destruction.
- The NPCs most likely did not become Androids like Zane or Pixal when they traveled to the real world, but rather, their code was turned into genetic material, the opposite of how the Ninja were able to enter Prime Empire by becoming code. This means that they now also have a soul.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/767607645222109184
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/781967144460300288
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/1284411315155607552
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.