|“You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential.”|
|“Every adolescent dragon goes through a transformation before it becomes an adult. We must allow them to migrate east to the Spirit Coves for their transformation.”|
The Spirit Coves are coves where the Dragons migrate to in order to reach adulthood.
The Spirit Coves is a barren rocky land, covered in very tall spikes. It has several hills which the dragons sit on. There are small grass patches growing on the area, and a rocky coastline. It is easy for dragons to crossover to other realms from this area. It holds great significance to the dragons of Ninjago, as it reminds them of their home.
- The Spirit Coves is currently merged with the Realm of Oni and Dragons.
- The Spirit Coves is the only landmass from Ninjago to merge with another realm (excluding the Solar System) after the Garmadon Attacks.
- Wu is uncertain that the Spirit Coves actually exist, as no living person has proven that they have seen them.
- According to Tommy Andreasen, the Ultra Dragon later returned to the Spirit Coves after Lloyd's battle with the Overlord.
- The Spirit Coves are located in Ninjago, from which the dragons can cross over to other realms.
- The Ultra Dragon returns here in Lloyd's dream, then crosses over into the Realm of Oni and Dragons.
- The Spirit Coves bear a striking resemblance to the shores of the Realm of Oni and Dragons that the original Ninja and Wu crash landed on.