A timeline is a chronological list of events in history.
- 1 Timeline of the World
- 1.1 Millenniums Ago
- 1.2 Centuries Ago
- 1.3 Decades Ago
- 1.4 Modern Timeline
- 2 Timeline of the Realm of Oni and Dragons
- 3 Timeline of Ninjago
- 3.1 Millenniums Ago
- 3.2 Centuries Ago
- 3.3 Shintaro's Existence
- 3.4 Decades Ago
- 3.5 Modern Timeline
- 3.5.1 First Battle of Shintaro
- 3.5.2 Takeover of Shintaro
- 3.5.3 The Birth of the Ninja
- 3.5.4 Battle Between Brothers
- 3.5.5 The New Generation
- 3.5.6 Revenge of the Serpentine: Part 1
- 3.5.7 Attack of the Great Devourer
- 3.5.8 Revenge of the Serpentine: Part 2
- 3.5.9 Resurrection of the Stone Army
- 3.5.10 The Final Battle
- 3.5.11 Pre-Nindroid Conflict
- 3.5.12 Nindroid Conflict
- 3.5.13 Post-Nindroid Conflict
- 3.5.14 Tournament of Elements
- 3.5.15 Second Serpentine War
- 4 Timeline of the Never-Realm
- 5 Timeline of Cloud Kingdom
- 6 Timeline of Chima
- 7 Timeline of the Realm of Madness
- 8 Timeline of Hogwarts
- 9 Timeskips
- 10 Canonical order of events
- 11 Continuity errors
- 12 Gallery
- 13 References
Timeline of the World
- The Solar System and the galaxies were created, making the world into existence.
- The One Trillion Realms came into existence.
- The master of Forbidden Airjitzu was born.
- Forbidden Airjitzu was created.
Start of Heroic Organizations
- The Volunteer Fire Department formed in Edo, Japan.
- The Organization of Super Spies formed in Washington, D.C.
- Lady Mallahan, a legendary warrior, slays the Bombinating Beast.
- The Sugar Bowl was created.
- The Mirror of Fears was created in Switzerland.
- Before her death, Lady Mallahan put a finds the Mirror of Fears and puts a curse on the mirror that shows when a person looks into the mirror a second time, the greatest fear of people will be altered.
The Crises Begins
- Colten Potter, the future leader of the future resistance, was born. He trained under Gwen Stacy, another member of the Resistance, learning Forbidden Airjitzu, and mastered the skill.
- Colten returns from the Never-Realm and allies with two spies, along with the Ninjas' future mentor, Wu.
- Count Olaf was born.
- Gregorio Cortez and his friends Shen and Wu discover that Vex arrived in their realm.
- Gregorio, Shen, and Wu fights Vex, but Shen eventually gets captured, gets corrupted, and turns into a peacock, as he wished to be. Shen rules Gongmen City in China, Wu and Gregorio run away from the city. They arrive home and went their separate ways. Later, Garmadon meets back with Wu and they head their way to see their father.
- Colten takes interest in becoming a spy.
- Scott Dyer is born in New York City.
- Mrs. Bass and Mr. Remora begin teaching at Prufrock Preparatory School.
- Monty Montgomery begins studying herpetology.
- The Sugar Bowl secret is widely known throughout the Volunteer Fire Department.
- The Denoument twins are born.
- Jacques Snicket and Kit Snicket are born.
- Lemony Snicket is born.
- Hector, a villager of the Village of Fowl Devotees, is born.
- Fernald, the Hook-Handed Man, is born.
- Gregor Anwhistle begins experimenting with the Medusoid Mycelium at Anwhistle Aquatics.
- The Schism occurs at one of the La Forza del Destino plays.
- Beatrice Baudelaire steals the Sugar Bowl and accidentally kills Count Olaf's father with a harpoon gun.
- Count Olaf attends Wade Academy.
- Colten's and Scott's families move to the United States Midlands.
Moving Back to New York City
Birth of the Resistance
- Fiona Widdershins is born.
- Violet Baudelaire is born.
- The Quagmire triplets, Duncan, Isadora, and Quigley, are born.
- Klaus Baudelaire is born.
- Gwen Stacy and her father, George, convinces Colten Potter to join the Volunteer Fire Department.
- Colten joins the Volunteer Fire Department.
- After 10000 hours of world exploration, Colten joins the Explorers Club.
- Anwhistle Aquatics is burnt down.
- Josephine marries Isaac Anwhistle.
- Sunny Baudelaire is born.
Battles at the Academy of Warriors
Acts of Arson
Note: The events of arson occurred after the battles at the Academy of Warriors and during the Pre-Garmageddon events.
- The Baudelaire Mansion is burns down. The Baudelaire parents are pronounced dead.
- Zombies in the Snow is made, warning Monty that his new assistant is not one of them and that a survivor of the fire is hidden on set.
- The Baudelaires are placed under care of Count Olaf.
- Count Olaf kills Gustav Sebald with a poison dart.
- The Baudelaires are placed under care of Monty Montgomery.
- Stephano/Count Olaf injects the snake venom of the Mamba du Mal into Monty.
- The Baudelaires are placed under care of Josephine Anwhistle.
- The Baudelaires find a picture of volunteers in front of the Lucky Smells Lumbermill in Paltryville.
- Captain Sham/Count Olaf pushes Josephine into Lake Lachrymose. The leeches most likely kill her as they did to her husband.
- The Baudelaires are placed under care of Sir.
- Count Olaf reunites with optometrist and hypnotist Georgina Orwell.
- Shirley St. Ives/Count Olaf and Georgina Orwell hypnotizes Klaus Baudelaire.
- The Quagmire Mansion is burns down. The Quagmire parents are pronounced dead. Quigley Quagmire is presumed dead along with his parents.
- Georgina Orwell falls back and burns in the lumbermill furnace.
- The Baudelaires are placed under care of Vice Principal Nero.
- The Baudelaires attend Prufrock Preparatory School and are forced to participate in Special Orphan Running Exercises by Coach Genghis/Count Olaf.
- The Baudelaires are placed under care of Jerome and Esmé Squalor.
- Esmé Squalor fools and betrays Jerome and the Baudelaires.
- Colten joins the Organization of Super Spies.
Camp Peary Crisis
First Quantico Crisis
- Colten and Scott are enrolled in Quantico Academy.
Grand Central Bombing
2018 Hostage Crisis
Final Battle in the Never-Realm
Timeline of the Realm of Oni and Dragons
- The Realm of Oni and Dragons came into existence.
- The Oni and Dragons fight in the Realm of Oni and Dragons, and at some point the First Spinjitzu Master is born.
- The First Spinjitzu Master together with the Firstbourne created the Dragon Armor and the Dragonbone Blade to end the war between the Dragons and the Oni.
- After failing to end the war, the First Spinjitzu Master escapes from the Realm of Oni and Dragons.
Timeline of Ninjago
- The First Spinjitzu Master arrives in a land later known as Ninjago and saw chaos caused by a mighty great serpent, Wojira.
- In able to maintain balance in Ninjago, he knew he had to stop Wojira, so with the help of the Keepers of the island and the Merlopians of the sea, he tried to defeat Wojira.
- The First Spinjitzu Master struggled to defeat Wojira, but instead was defeated by her, until Nyad, the first Elemental Master of Water, attempted to pry the the Storm Amulet and Wave Amulet from Wojira's head, but sacrificed herself by merging with the Endless Sea to do so.
- With the sources of her power torn away from from her, Wojira fell into a deep sleep and wouldn’t be awakened again for thousands of years.
- The First Spinjitzu Master gave the Storm Amulet to the Keepers and Wave Amulet to the Merlopians for safekeeping.
- The First Spinjitzu Master forges the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu in the Temple of Light with gold from the Golden Peaks. With the weapons, he creates Ninjago.
- Sometime after the First Spinjitzu Master fled from the Realm of Oni and Dragons and created Ninjago, the Oni pursued him, creating the Oni Temple and placing the Oni Mask of Hatred there.
- Grief-Bringer is born.
- The First Spinjitzu Master's evil counterpart, the Overlord, manifested himself in the shadows, and declares war to decide the fate of Ninjago.
- The Overlord creates the Stone Army to combat the First Spinjitzu Master, as well as the Temple of Fortitude to fortify against the Golden Power. To combat the Overlord, the First Spinjitzu Master uses the power of the Golden Dragon and Golden Mech to fight him off.
- The First Spinjitzu Master splits Ninjago in two parts, with the Overlord banished to the Dark Island and the Stone Army entombed underneath Ninjago City, leaving the ultimate battle between good and evil yet to be finished.
- The First Spinjitzu Master creates the Realm Crystal.
- 3,721 years before the events of Day of the Departed:
- Out of the ground, Serpentine come into existence, along with the humans who colonize the land, building cities, villages, and other places.
- Mambo the Fifth becomes the leader of the blue Pyro Vipers.
- The First Spinjitzu Master bestowed upon a group of humans the powers of the elements, forming the first Elemental Masters.
- Ninjago Troopers are hired to protect the land of Ninjago.
- The First Spinjitzu Master and King Mambo agree upon a peace between humans and Serpentine.
The Birth of the Sons of the First Spinjitzu Master
- Garmadon is born as the first son of the First Spinjitzu Master. He is given the element of Destruction by his father.
- Wu is born as the second son. He is given the element of Creation by his father, in order for his children to represent balance.
- Garmadon and Wu spar one day, but Wu loses one of the katanas over the wall of their monastery. Afraid of their father's disapproval, Wu chooses not to go after it, but Garmadon does. In the process, he is bitten by the young Great Devourer, and becomes ill as its evil venom starts to affect him.
- Wu and Garmadon successfully perform Spinjitzu for the first time while fighting off bullies.
- Wu and Garmadon discover the Scrolls of Forbidden Spinjitzu as their father writes them.
- The First Spinjitzu Master takes the scrolls back from Wu and Garmadon for disobeying him, and hides them in unknown locations. Two scrolls were hidden; one in that will eventually end up in the Explorers Club and one in that will eventually end up in the Ninjago Museum of History.
- Wu teaches Spinjitzu to Aspheera, and she uses her new ability to briefly overthrow King Mambo.
- Wu and Garmadon use Forbidden Spinjitzu to defeat Aspheera, restoring King Mambo to power. Mambo sentences Aspheera to magical entombment, until her sins are forgotten. Aspheera declares vengeance on Wu for not teaching her all his secrets and leaving her to her fate.
Death of the First Spinjitzu Master
- The First Spinjitzu Master dies, but first leaves a hidden message for Wu that will lead him to his final resting place where the Realm Crystal is hidden. Additionally, the siblings also gain kimonos with protection spells against evil.
- Wu and Garmadon fight and defeat the Skulkin.
The Legend of Airjitzu
- Yang invents Airjitzu.
- Yang discovers the Yin Blade and in a failed attempt to become immortal, turns himself and his students into ghosts with it.
Downfall of the Pyro Vipers
- The Pyro Vipers die and are locked in their sarcophagi, some of which would be placed in the Museum of History many years later.
Era of the Stone Warrior
- Stone Warrior statues are uncovered, marking the era of the Stone Warrior.
Battle of Pirates
- Captain Soto and Nadakhan's pirate crews clash in a battle between their ships, the Destiny's Bounty and Misfortune's Keep, with Soto proving victorious. Soto traps Nadakhan within the Teapot of Tyrahn and scatters the Sky Pirates across the One Trillion Realms before going on to look for the whereabouts of the Dark Island.
- Dilara dies sometime after the battle.
- In his search for the Dark Island, Soto's crew accidentally crashes into the coast of Ninjago, causing their ship to sink and killing them.
- Hazza D'ur is born.
- The Skull of Hazza D'ur is created.
- Hazza D'ur creates an underground city in the Shintaro Caves.
- Hazza D'ur was defeated.
- The Sky Folk become inhabitants of the Kingdom of Shintaro.
- Garmadon trains under Master Chen alongside Clouse, and later, Garmadon gains the title Lord as Chen's right hand. Meanwhile, Wu finds Morro, and trains him.
- Morro fails to become the Green Ninja and attempts to find the tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master.
- As conflicts between the Serpentine and humans arise as a result of paranoia over the Curse of the Golden Master and the Great Devourer's release and defeat, Chen takes advantage and tricks both sides into attacking each other.
- The Serpentine War begins, and Garmadon defects from Chen. Garmadon, Wu and the Elemental Alliance fight the Serpentine, who in turn eventually split up. The five tribes begin fighting among each other. Garmadon develops the Sacred Flute, allowing the humans to win the war. The Serpentine are locked away in their tombs, the Anacondrai generals are banished to the Cursed Realm, and Chen and Clouse are banished to an Island far from Ninjago due to their involvement with the Serpentine.
- The Time Twins, Acronix and Krux, betray Wu and Garmadon and try to take over Ninjago with their power over the element of Time.
- Ray and Maya forge the Time Blades; Wu and Garmadon use them to battle the Time Twins and steal their power. Wu and Garmadon dispose of the Time Blades through a temporal rift as Acronix and Krux follow them and became lost in time.
- Altered Timeline:
- Kai, Nya, Master Wu, Acronix and Krux travel back from their present era to 40 years into the past, to shortly after the defeat of the Serpentine.
- Wu, Garmadon, and the Elemental Alliance use Obscuritea to forget the alterations caused by the time travel.
- At some point, Krux emerges from the Temporal Rift along with the Reversal Time Blade and begins plotting his revenge on Ray and Maya for creating the Time Blades, and Wu and Garmadon for stripping him and his brother off their powers and causing them to be lost in Time.
- Ray and Maya find the Reversal Time Blade and Wu has them dispose of it in the Boiling Sea.
- At some point after the Battle For All of Time, Garmadon marries Misako.
- Years after leaving Wu, Morro dies in the Caves of Despair and his soul is banished to the Cursed Realm.
- Prime Empire is created by Milton Dyer, a legend in the video game industry.
- Milton Dyer starts the Vast Industries.
- Scott Dyer disappears into Prime Empire.
- Milton Dyer resigns from Vast Industries.
- Milton Dyer goes into hiding to Dyer Island a day before the releasing of Prime Empire. He eventually finds an old man who becomes his assistant.
- Milton Dyer eventually escapes back to the city, on the rooftop of an abandoned Buddy's Pizza.
- Unagami becomes the ruler of Prime Empire.
- Atta the Ratta becomes the ruler of the Whack Rats.
- The Whack Rats form.
- Unagami's Army forms.
- The Key-Tanas were created and put in a stall. They would later be put in different areas in Prime Empire.
- The Blades of Deliverance were forged.
- Lilly visits Shintaro Mountain.
- Lilly slays Grief-Bringer and returns peace to Shintaro.
- Lilly gives the Ivory Blade to the Geckles and the Shadow Blade to the Munce.
Takeover of Shintaro
- The Lowly go on a quest to retrieve the Skull of Hazza D'ur for King Vangelis, but gets sent to Rock-Bottom after denying his true intentions.
- Vangelis takes over the Dungeons of Shintaro by using the Skull of Hazza D'ur and forcing the Geckles and Munce to mine Vengestone for him after stealing the Blades of Deliverance.
The Birth of the Ninja
- Cole is born to Lou and Lilly.
- Jay is born to Cliff Gordon and his mother.
- Kai is born to Elemental Masters of Fire and Water respectively, Ray and Maya.
- Nya is born as the second child of Ray and Maya two years later.
- Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon is born to Garmadon and Misako.
Battle Between Brothers
- The evil in Garmadon completely takes over him, and it mainly manifests itself in the form of overwhelming greed. He returns to the Monastery of Spinjitzu to steal the Golden Weapons in an attempt to recreate Ninjago in his own image. Wu confronts him, and after a short battle, the combination of the four weapons and the protection spell on Wu's kimono opens a gateway to the Underworld, and Garmadon is transformed and struck down through it.
- As he fully succumbs to the evil in his veins, Garmadon battles Samukai for command over the Skulkin army and easily wins, becoming the ruler of the Underworld.
- Wu realizes that Garmadon will stop at nothing to get the Golden Weapons, so he hides them away in secret locations, each guarded by a Dragon. Wu then makes a map of the four secret locations so someone could find them if he perished, and gives the map to a trustworthy friend.
The New Generation
- Kai and Nya's parents, Ray and Maya, are taken by Krux for his plan.
- The Elemental Master of Ice gives Zane his powers, with Zane being unaware of this.
- Wu meets Dr. Julien and Zane, and tells Zane he will see him again someday.
- In his final moments, Dr. Julien erases Zane's memories. Zane becomes an orphan, but Dr. Julien is soon revived by Samukai to construct vehicles for them (being reunited with his son as ransom). When he disagrees, the Skulkin take him to a lighthouse guarded by a Leviathan, to force him to design their vehicles. After he successfully complies with their demands, the Skulkin do not release him from the prison, and leave him there.
- Lilly gets sick.
- Misako drops off a young Lloyd at Darkley's Boarding School (in a precognitive precaution), so she can go find a way to prevent the father and son from facing each other.
- Cole loses Lilly.
- Master Wu finds Cole climbing a mountain, Jay testing Mechanical Wings, and Zane meditating under a frozen ice pond.
- The three train together for a short time as a team of ninja.
- Kai and Nya work at Four Weapons in Ignacia when Master Wu comes in search for a ninja to train: Kai. However, the hard working blacksmith declines Wu's offer. Soon after, Samukai and his army (ordered by Lord Garmadon) attack the blacksmith in search the Map of the Golden Weapons, and in the process manages to get both the map and kidnap Nya. Encouraged by compassion for his sister, Kai agrees to train in the art of Spinjitzu under Wu's teaching to become a ninja.
- Kai begins training as the Fire Ninja, and in the same instance meets his new teammates: Cole (the Earth Ninja), Jay (the Lightning Ninja), and Zane (the Ice Ninja).
- The Ninja team begin their hunt for the Golden Weapons.
- They find the Scythe of Quakes in the Caves of Despair.
- They find the Shurikens of Ice in the Ice Fortress.
- They find the Nunchucks of Lightning in the Floating Ruins.
- Kai goes to the Fire Temple and finds his sister and the Sword of Fire. While retrieving both, it is revealed to be a trap set by Lord Garmadon. Master Wu then rescues Kai and Nya, but discover the other Ninja have been ambushed by the Skulkin, with the weapons stolen. Master Wu then takes the Sword to go to the Underworld to confront his brother.
- The Ninja tame their respective Dragons and head to the Underworld.
- Samukai and Master Wu fight for the Sword of Fire, but Samukai wields the three other Golden Weapons and wins. Samukai then betrays Garmadon, attempting to take the Golden Weapons for himself, but their combined power causes him to implode, opening a portal to the Realm of Madness. Garmadon escapes through the portal, aspiring to gain a way to possess all four weapons, leaving Ninjago in peace.
- Lloyd gets kicked out of Darkley's Boarding School after spending his whole life there and makes his journey to Jamanakai Village, in an effort to become like his father. He terrorizes the village, but is soon suppressed by the Ninja.
- Seeking revenge on the Ninja for humiliating him, Lloyd releases the Hypnobrai from their tomb. Lloyd accidentally tricks the Hypnobrai general, Slithraa, into hypnotizing himself and gains leverage over the tribe.
- Lloyd returns to Jamanakai Village with the entire Hypnobrai tribe. The tribe uses hypnotism to take control over the citizens. The Ninja arrive to stop him and defeat the Hypnobrai, freeing the people and taking the tribe's staff. However, Scales (the Hypnobrai second-in-command) manages to post-hypnotize Cole.
- Zane finds a Falcon after another evening of feeling left out from the Ninjas' antics, and he follows the Falcon to a Treehouse being constructed by Lloyd and the Serpentine. He informs the Ninja of his discovery, and they begin their mission to destroy it. Just before they finish the destruction, Scales uses the previous post-hypnotic command on Cole to attack the Ninja. As the Ninja struggle to fight Cole, Master Wu and Nya arrive on Kai's dragon, using a flute (later to be described as one of the flutes of the First Spinjitzu Master used to banish the Serpentine in tombs) to snap Cole out of his trance. The group hurry back to the unguarded Monastery, only to find that the Hypnobrai had burned it down in search for their staff. Cole, Jay, and Kai blame Zane for the loss of their home, and in the ruckus, no one notices Zane flying off on his dragon. Later on, the Ninja try to make the best of their situation, but immediately regret what they had said to Zane. To their surprise, Zane returns, conveying to them that he had not been hurt by what they had said, but merely had seen and followed the Falcon again. He then leads them to where he had followed the falcon to: an abandoned ship in the middle of the Sea of Sand, that would be their new home, and goes by the name Destiny's Bounty.
- After being betrayed by the Hypnobrai, Lloyd uses a map of other tombs to find the Tomb of the Fangpyre and reawakens the Fangpyre tribe.
- Master Wu informs the Ninja that their Dragons have reached the age when they need to fly off in order to go through a stage of metamorphosis. This leaves the Ninja without transportation.
- Jay and the Ninja go to Ed & Edna's Scrap N Junk to visit Jay's parents, Ed and Edna, only to find out the Fangpyre have injected venom into them, and Lloyd has taken over the junkyard.
- To fight off the Fangpyre, the Ninja find out they can transform their weapons into elemental vehicles (Jay's Storm Fighter, Kai's Blade Cycle, Zane's Snowmobile, and Cole's Tread Assault). They manage to get the Fangpyre Staff, which Nya extracts the anti-venom from to reverse the effects on Ed and Edna. With a bit of help from Jay's father, Jay activates the Bounty's new flying function that allows them to escape the approaching Fangpyre, but the staff falls over board in the process.
- After following the Falcon into Birchwood Forest, Zane finds out that he and the Falcon are robots. Prior to this event, Zane was in shock for a while. Zane discovered a memory switch in his robotic body which leads to him remembering his creator. After accepting this, Zane discovers his True Potential.
- Jay and Nya are at the Mega Monster Amusement Park but Jay becomes a snake after pricking his finger on a skeleton from a Fangpyre. Meanwhile, Pythor and the other Serpentine find the Hypnobrai Fangblade. They tie Nya to a rollercoaster and Nya reveals to Jay that she is Samurai X. After that, Jay discovers his True Potential.
- The Ninja are searching for the second Fangblade and Cole says he has seen the Fangblade on the Blade Cup, a trophy which his father had won many times. The Ninja go to Cole's father and train to be dancers to get the Cup but the Serpentine sees it too. The Ninja go to the Concert Hall of Ninjago City and win the Cup but Pythor steals it and crushes Cole and his father, leading Cole to discover his True Potential.
- After all his training, Kai unlocks his True Potential upon realizing he wasn't destined to become the Green Ninja but to protect him: everyone soon realizes Lloyd is the Green Ninja and must face his father. Meanwhile, the Serpentine obtain the Fangpyre Fangblade and are one away from releasing the Great Devourer.
- The Ninja capture a Spitta and later figure out that the Serpentine are using underground tunnels to avoid them.
- Lloyd suggests getting the remaining three Fangblades while Python retrieves the Venomari Fangblade. The Ninja train in preparation and infiltrate the Constrictai Tomb, leaving Lloyd and Garmadon behind.
- Lloyd catches his father trying to steal the Ninjas' secrets, and confronting him, gets him to leave. The ninja fight the Serpentine, only to fall into Pythor's trap.
- Pythor places the Fangblades together and holds a Slither Pit to celebrate.
- Lloyd dons the Green Ninja robes and confronts Pythor alongside his father and the Skulkin. The ninja get the fang blades and escape on the Destiny's Bounty, but Pythor sneaks inside.
- Master Wu gets a vision of the Great Devourer being awoken.
- Pythor saves the Fangblades from being thrown into Torchfire Mountain and escapes on a nearby train with his Serpentine forces, converting it into the Serpentine Train.
- The Ninja pursue Pythor, but he manages to awaken the Great Devourer, only to be eaten alongside Master Wu.
- The Great Devourer destroys the Destiny's Bounty.
- The Ninja use the Tornado of Creation to create the Ultra Sonic Raider and use it to discover the Great Devourer's weakness on its forehead.
- The Great Devourer attacks Ninjago City and the ninja are helpless against it, even when the dragons return in the form of the Ultra Dragon.
- Garmadon attempts to go back to the Dark Realm, but upon noticing the return of the serpent that cursed him, arrives to help the ninja kill it.
- The Ninja begrudgingly entrust Garmadon with the Golden Weapons, and Garmadon destroys the Great Devourer, only to escape with the weapons in tow. Master Wu survives, reconciling with the Ninja, and Pythor escapes, undetected.
- Harumi's parents are killed when a building caves in on them due to the Great Devourer. This leads Harumi to hate the Ninja and idolize Lord Garmadon due to the fact he killed the Devourer.
- The Ninja fix up the city and train Lloyd to face Garmadon.
- Lord Garmadon uses the four Golden Weapons to recreate the Destiny's Bounty into an evil variant for his own transportation.
- Garmadon shows off his powers, getting the Serpentine to abandon their generals in favor of him.
- Scales tries to kidnap Lloyd as revenge but fails and is arrested.
- Garmadon takes the Weapons to the Golden Peaks, and forges them into the Mega Weapon.
- Lord Garmadon uses his Mega Weapon to resurrect Captain Soto and his crew of pirates, but Soto takes advantage of his exhaustion and reassumes command of his ship, before attacking Ninjago City.
- The Ninja meet Dareth and train at his dojo.
- Lloyd unlocks Earth and his own element, Energy, and helps the ninja fight Soto and his pirates.
- Soto wins, but is defeated by Nya in her Samurai Mech.
- Soto and the pirates are captured, and Garmadon reassumes command of the Black Bounty, escaping.
- Lord Garmadon uses the Mega Weapon to create evil versions of the Ninja.
- The Ninja and Lloyd are invited to Darkley's to celebrate their reforms, only for the students to reveal it as a trap and attempt to lure Lloyd back into the side of evil.
- The Bizarro Ninja track their counterparts to Darkley's, forcing the students and Ninja to team up together to defeat them, and Lloyd unlocks his control over Lightning.
- Garmadon uses Darnagom Enterprises to threaten Dareth's dojo into ruin.
- The Ninja join the Ninjaball Run to save Dareth's dojo. Scales escapes prison and the ninja win the race, getting back their ship, and Scales rescues Garmadon from the police.
- Lord Garmadon uses the Mega Weapon to turn the Ninja into children, and awakens the remains of an extinct Grundle. In the process of turning the Ninja older (and killing the Grundle), Lloyd becomes a teenager.
- The Ninja go back in time to stop Garmadon from changing the future to his own desires, destroying the Mega Weapon in the process.
- The Ninja meet Misako, Lloyd's mother.
- Garmadon, inspired by Soto's tales, attempts to find the Island of Darkness and succeed where the pirate failed. However, unimpressed by his plans, Scales, shoves him into the Endless Sea, leaving him to drown, and is crowned the second snake king.
- Garmadon washes up on the shore of an island and meets the weakened Overlord. Acting as his champion, Garmadon activates a switch that raises the Island of Darkness from the Endless Sea.
- Scales leads the Serpentine to dig tunnels underneath Ninjago City, destroying its foundations and causing earthquakes.
- The Serpentine become trapped underground in the tomb of the Stone Army, simultaneously awakening the long dormant Stone Army.
- Garmadon activates the Celestial Clock and dons the Helmet of Shadows, summoning the Stone Army to the Island of Darkness and assuming control.
- The Ninja sail to the Island of Darkness.
- Garmadon begins digging up troves of Dark Matter to power the Garmatron.
- The Falcon is captured by the Stone Army.
- Zane reunites with Dr. Julien, his father and creator, and frees the Leviathan.
- The Ninja receive a medallion to find the Temple of Light.
- The Ninja spy on the Stone Army camp.
- Zane saves the Falcon.
- The Ninja go to the Temple of Light and gain the Elemental Blades, giving them an advantage, and Lloyd gains the power of the Golden Dragon, allowing him to defeat the Stone Warriors.
- The Ninja attempt to stop the Celestial Clock from finishing its countdown but fail, and the Garmatron is finished.
- Nya is corrupted by Dark Matter.
- Garmadon uses the Garmatron to infect Ninjago with darkness, shifting the balance and allowing the Overlord to cross over into Ninjago by possessing Garmadon.
- The Overlord wrecks the Destiny's Bounty and escapes with the Stone Army to Ninjago City, and proceeds to convert nearly everyone under his control.
- The Ninja unlock the Golden Mech and with the Ultra Dragon fly back to Ninjago for the final battle.
- Nya destroys the Golden Mech, and Dareth dons the Helmet of Shadows, placing the Stone Army under his command.
- Jay, Cole, and Zane get corrupted by Dark Matter in their efforts to help Lloyd defeat the Overlord.
- Lloyd becomes the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master and defeats the Overlord, restoring both balance between good and evil, with Jay, Cole, Zane, Nya and, especially Garmadon being purified from evil.
- Cyrus Borg turns Ninjago City into a futuristic metropolis with new technologies, becoming New Ninjago City.
- The Overlord's spirit survives his battle with Lloyd and infiltrates Borg Industries' computers, transforming himself into a virus in the process.
- The Emperor of Ninjago pardons Garmadon for the crimes he committed while evil.
- Harumi abandons her fanaticism of Garmadon, viewing his current state as a shadow of his former self for giving up on his goals.
- Garmadon builds a monastery and assumes pacifistic ideals to atone for his crimes.
- The Ninja (all except Lloyd) become teachers at Darkley's Boarding School.
- Dr. Julien, once again, perishes from old age.
- Pixal is built.
- Lloyd and the Ultra Dragon stops the Venomari, shortly after, Lloyd realizes that the Ultra Dragon wants to go home and lets him go to the Realm of Oni and Dragons, where shortly after he is captured and killed by the Iron Baron and the Dragon Hunters.
- The Serpentine free themselves from the Stone Army tomb and become pacifistic to atone for their ways. Scales marries Selma and has a son that he names after himself, Scales Jr..
- The Darkley school group visit Borg Tower in the recently new and renovated city.
- Nya takes the perfect match compatibility and finds out Cole is designated as her perfect match, thus straining the friendship between Cole and Jay.
- Cyrus Borg gives the Ninja the Techno Blades and new ninja suits.
- All of New Ninjago City's tech becomes hacked by the Digital Overlord.
- Pixal becomes under the Overlord's control.
- The Digital Overlord virus begins to take over New Ninjago City.
- The Overlord converts Cyrus into a cyborg, possesses him, and creates the Nindroids.
- Cole develops feelings for Nya.
- Pixal is freed from the Overlord's control and becomes the ninjas' ally.
- Min-Droid is created from remaining scraps of metal.
- The Ninja destroy Ninjago's main power station, knocking out the power and deactivating most of the tech in Ninjago. Pixal is deactivated as a result.
- Cyrus is rescued in his tower, but Pythor rescues the Overlord's hard drive and moves it to his underground lair.
- Master Wu becomes under the Overlord's control.
- With Ed and Edna's help, Pixal is reactivated; However, Pythor and Techno Wu use Electrocobrai to reactivate the Nindroids, though eventually escape.
- To investigate Pythor's white scale, the Ninja find the Serpentine in the Stone Army Tomb. Acidicus tells them about the Curse of the Golden Master, only for Nindroids to attack.
- Lloyd and Garmadon get a message from the Ninja and then arrive at Hiroshi's Labyrinth.
- Pythor attacks Garmadon and Lloyd at Hiroshi's Labyrinth, revealing himself and leaving Garmadon to die in the Endless Sea.
- The Overlord begins draining Lloyd's power.
- The Ninja go to the Digiverse and defeated the Digital Overlord, with Pythor and the Nindroids, along with a captured Cyrus Borg, escaping. The Mech Dragon crashes, but Lloyd escapes in time. Wu is freed from the Overlord's control.
- The Overlord, having drained enough power to become physical, is rescued from the Mech Dragon's wreckage by Pythor, and hides in the Anacondrai's stomach in order to conceal his weakened form.
- Lloyd decides to halt the Overlord's plan by splitting the Golden Power apart, forcing the Overlord to use his other plan, Codename: Arcturus.
- The Ninja track Pythor to Ouroboros, where a rocket is being built, and board it in time.
- The Nindroids are sent to space to retrieve the remains of the Golden Weapons, the ninja acting as stowaways. Pythor and Cyrus recapture Borg Tower in anticipation of Cryptor's return with the Golden Weapons.
- Cryptor retrieves the Golden Weapons and escapes, arriving back at Borg Tower. The Overlord, using a machine, recreates his physical form and gets to work forging the Golden Armor so he can become the Golden Master prophesied by the Serpentine.
- The Ninja build a miniature rocket out of the remains of the Nindroids' space ship and return to Ninjago.
- After regrouping with their allies, they confront the Overlord, the latter now reborn as the Golden Master and having used his powers to convert New Ninjago City into a massive fortress.
- Cyrus is freed from the Overlord's control and escapes to the Temple of Fortitude, giving the ninja a shrinking pill to stop the Overlord and Stone Warrior armors to protect them.
- Nya tricks Min-Droid into attacking Cryptor.
- Pythor saves the Overlord by swallowing the shrinking pill and is shrunken, before being chased off by the Falcon. He will eventually be found and put in Kryptarium Prison.
- Zane sacrifices himself to defeat the Golden Master by absorbing the Golden Armor and unleashing a blast of element power, the explosion destroying his body and destroying the Overlord and the Nindroids. The Overlord survived, yet his spirit is dormant. The Golden Armor is left behind, & the Ninja grieve Zane's death at his funeral.
- Zane survives by implanting his consciousness into Borg Tower.
- The Ninja are divided, and Lloyd is the only Ninja remaining after Zane's sacrifice.
- Cyrus Borg locks up the Golden Armor in a stronghold.
- A Mezmo hosts Slither Pit matches underneath Ninjago in a tavern, which Kai regularly attends.
- Jay becomes a gameshow host.
- Cole becomes a lumberjack.
- All the future tech from the past season is removed and Ninjago City reverts back to its modern self after the events of the digital virus.
- Zane rebuilds himself as the Titanium Ninja. He and P.I.X.A.L. are captured by Ronin and sold to Master Chen, who steals Zane's powers and scraps P.I.X.A.L..
- The Ninja meet at Chen's Noodle House, meet their new foes, and find out that Zane is still alive.
- The Ninja join the Tournament of Elements.
- Kai meets Skylor and falls in love with her.
- During Free for All Jadeblading, Karlof is eliminated from the tournament.
- During 1 vs. 1 matches, Bolobo, Gravis, and Ash are eliminated from the tournament.
- Cole gets eliminated from the tournament, though his friendship with Jay is restored.
- Zane decides to place Pixal's data chip into his own database.
- Zane gets tasered by Clouse and gets locked up in thicker and stronger chains.
- Cole finds and frees Zane, and gets chased by the Anacondrai Serpent. Zane uses his Explosive Shurikens to buy time.
- Jacob is eliminated from the tournament.
- After the Thunderblade competition, Chamille is eliminated from the tournament.
- Tox is eliminated from the tournament.
- The Ninja are able to ally themselves with the Elemental Masters.
- After Catching Nya, Kai finds out that Skylor is Chen's daughter.
- The remaining Elemental Masters, except Lloyd, are captured.
- Chen tries to ally Kai, who leads Lloyd into a trap.
- Lloyd is captured by Chen.
- During Last Man Standing, Lloyd fights Chen and loses.
- Lloyd loses his power.
- The Elemental Masters escape and kill the Anacondrai Serpent with the Boulder Blaster.
- The Ninja reunite and capture several of the cultists and Skylor gets captured.
- Kapau and Chope proclaim themselves moving up the ranks.
- Skylor escapes but is recaptured alongside Kai so her powers can be used to power the spell. Clouse and Garmadon clash, and the former opens a portal to the Cursed Realm, only to be thrown inside.
- The spell activates and Skylor, Garmadon, Chen, and the Anacondrai Cultists become Anacondrai. The Cultists escape and flee the island, heading to Ninjago.
- The Elemental Masters overcome their fear and summon Elemental Dragons, arriving back at Ninjago.
Second Serpentine War
- The spell's affects begin to wear off, and to render it permanent, Chen seeks out Pythor's essence; likewise, hoping to find a weakness of the Anacondrai, the ninja confront a shrunken Pythor within Kryptarium Prison.
- Kapau'rai and Chop'rai break in, allowing the rest of the cultists to come in and kidnap Pythor, who reveals the truth of Chen's involvement in the Serpentine Wars.
- Pythor's sweat is used to render the transformation permanent, and Chen declares the Second Serpentine War and takes over most of Ninjago.
- The Ninja rally several allies and fight the Cultists at the Corridor of Elders.
- Pythor brings the Book of Spells and Garmadon is sent to the Cursed Realm to free the Anacondrai Generals, defeating Chen and rest of the Cultists, but Morro escapes.
- The Falcon is updated with a metallic exterior.
- Ronin loots Chen's Hall of Fame and sets up a pawn shop at the City of Stiix, and later steals the Scroll of Airjitzu at the Library of Domu.
- Garmadon's Monastery was rebuilt into Steep Wisdom.
- Colten starts exploring around the world.
- An exhibit about the Ninja is opened at the Ninjago Museum of History.
- Wu attempts to retire from being a master and opens his own tea shop alongside Misako.
- Lloyd goes to the museum and Morro possesses him.
- Kai faces Morro to try and get to Lloyd. Kai hears Lloyd trying to fight Morro's possession.
- Morro and Wu fight for the staff. Kai gets close to stopping Morro, but fails, and Morro gets the Staff of the First Spinjitzu Master, but not before Wu learns of the symbols engraved in its side.
- The Ninja go to Stiix.
- The Ninja and Morro try to get the Scroll of Airjitzu from Ronin.
- Morro gets the Scroll and learns Airjitzu, and Ronin becomes an ally of the ninja.
- The Ninja enter Master Yang's Temple looking for another scroll, and in the process, Cole becomes a ghost.
- The Ninja learn Airjitzu.
- The Ninja enter the Cloud Kingdom, only to be ambushed by the Ghosts.
- Morro gets the Sword of Sanctuary, only for Kai to steal it back.
- Ronin steals the sword and brings it to Morro to free his cursed soul from Soul Archer's debt, only to be swindled.
- The Caves of Despair is destroyed due to a chain reaction.
- The Ninja and Morro look for the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master.
- The Ninja see their future, whilst Cole simply sees nothing.
- The Ninja and Morro find the tomb, and Morro gets the Realm Crystal.
- Morro opens the Cursed Realm to free The Preeminent.
- The Preeminent drags Lloyd into the Cursed Realm.
- Lloyd finds his father in the Cursed Realm, and with his encouragement escapes and fights with Morro over the Realm Crystal, traveling through multiple realms in the process.
- Nya unlocks her True Potential and defeats the Preeminent, resulting in the death of the Anacondrai Cultists, the Ghost Warriors, and Garmadon, while Clouse escapes in time. The Preeminent attempts to drag Morro to his death, and Morro and Wu reconcile their pasts before the former hands him the Realm Crystal and dissipates in the Endless Sea.
- The Ninja bring back Lloyd from the realm Morro left him in, with Lloyd ready to train to become a master.
- The Cursed Realm's destruction causes the collapse of its sister realm, Djinjago.
- Cliff Gordon dies.
- The Ninja deal with their newfound fame and while attempting to escape news helicopters, Nya refuses to take Jay's hand, exposing them.
- Clouse returns to Stiix and frees Nadakhan, a Djinn who is trapped in the Teapot of Tyrahn.
- Nadakhan traps Clouse and Wu in the Teapot of Tyrahn.
- The Ninja are framed by Nadakhan and are incarcerated in Kryptarium Prison thanks to the efforts of Ronin and the Police Commissioner.
- Nadakhan traps Misako in the Teapot of Tyrahn and successfully retrieves the Realm Crystal from Hiroshi's Labyrinth.
- Nadakhan brings his crew back to Ninjago.
- Nadakhan visits Djinjago and learns of its collapse as a result of the ninjas' actions, and gets the Sword of Souls from his father.
- Nadakhan and his crew return to Ninjago, swearing vengeance.
- The Ninja escape Kryptarium Prison with the help of Captain Soto, who reveals how to defeat a Djinn through the use of a Tiger Widow's venom.
- The ninja infiltrate the Police headquarters and learn the whereabouts of Nadakhan's ship, Misfortune's Keep.
- The Misfortune's Keep is converted into an airship and escapes before Cole and Lloyd can find it.
- Nadakhan confronts Jay alone and gets him to wish to become rich.
- As a result of Jay's wish, Jay learns the truth of his parentage, inheriting massive wealth due to his father's death.
- To lure out the ninja, the Sky Pirates attack New Ninjago City. As a result of the ninjas' heroic actions, the Police Commissioner gives them a pardon.
- The Ninja find the map to the Tiger Widow venom on Nadakhan's ship.
- The Realm Crystal is accidentally destroyed by Flintlocke.
- Kai is trapped in the Djinn Blade.
- Nadakhan uses the Djinn Blade to slowly reconstruct Djinjago.
- Zane is trapped in the Djinn Blade.
- The Ninja grab the Tiger Widow Venom. However, Jay is captured by Nadakhan.
- Jay learns of Nadakhan's plan to marry Nya on the newly-remade Djinjago, giving him infinite wishes.
- The Ninja manage to free Jay.
- Cole and Lloyd are trapped in the Djinn Blade.
- Flintlocke realizes Nadakhan's true intentions and attempts to mutiny but fails and is demoted.
- Jay and Nya return to the Lighthouse Prison and meet Echo Zane.
- Nya is captured by Nadakhan.
- Jay gets the help of Skylor, Echo Zane, Ronin, Dareth, and Soto to free Nya.
- The Ninja are freed from the Djinn Blade.
- Nadakhan marries Nya and gets infinite wishes, before betraying several of the Sky Pirates.
- Clancee, Doubloon, and Monkey Wretch gets banished to another realm for their insubordination.
- Dogshank and Flintlocke help the Ninja fight Nadakhan.
- Nadakhan and Nya are hit with the Tiger Widow venom.
- Nadakhan's magic begins to disappear, causing Djinjago to collapse on Ninjago below.
- To save Nya's life, Jay wishes that she had taken his hand and that Clouse never found the Teapot of Tyrahn.
- Weakened by the Tiger Widow venom, Nadakhan complies perfectly with Jay's wish and undos the events, leaving nearly everyone, except for Jay and Nya, with no memory of what happened.
- Back on the rooftop, Jay and Nya reconcile and their kiss is broadcast across Ninjago.
- Clouse, with no memories of what happened, attempts to retrieve the Teapot of Tyrahn but is driven off by the citizens of Stiix, leaving the Teapot lost forever.
- Colten spies on the Ninja and leaves to apply for the Explorers Club.
- The Ninja test out their new machines before going to the museum where they see an exhibition of old enemies.
- Cole is upset about being a ghost and is suddenly forgotten by his friends.
- Cole goes to the Temple of Airjitzu to get revenge on Yang for turning him into a ghost.
- Yang tricks Cole into using the Yin Blade to open a rift to the Departed Realm during the Yin-Yang Eclipse.
- Yang's students detain Cole while he reveals his plan of returning to Ninjago during the eclipse.
- Yang releases the souls of Chen, Morro, Samukai, Cryptor, and Kozu who inhabit their mannequins at the museum.
- Yang tells them that they can stay in Ninjago if they destroy the Ninja.
- Pythor joins the villains who each pick their target (Chen chooses Kai and Nya, Morro chooses Wu, Pythor chooses Lloyd, Cryptor chooses Zane, Samukai chooses Jay, and Kozu picks Dareth).
- The Ninja are scattered across several areas of Ninjago and are attacked by their old foes.
- Morro visits Wu and instead of battling him he warns him of Yang's plans.
- The Ninja and Dareth manage to defeat their enemies sending back to the Departed Realm while Pythor escapes.
- Wu and a redeemed Morro tell the Ninja of Yang's plans and how he made them forget Cole.
- The Ninja rush to the Temple of Airjitzu as Morro returns to the Departed Realm at peace.
- Cole escapes Yang's henchmen and battles his way to stop him.
- Yang tries to demoralize Cole by mentioning his friends forgot him until he hears them call him. Rejuvenated, Cole attacks and overpowers Yang which releases his students from his mind control spell.
- Yang's former students escape turning them back into humans.
- Yang reveals he cursed himself in order not to be forgotten as Cole relates to this.
- Cole states Yang would of been forever remembered because he created Airjitzu.
- Cole tries to take Yang with him through the rift but Yang explains how the curse works of one ghost remains.
- Yang then sends Cole through the rift turning him into a human again.
- The Ninja make the restored Temple of Airjitzu their new base and celebrate the Day of the Departed.
- Colten's applications are accepted, and he joins the Explorers Club.
- Acronix returns after being lost in time to take his revenge on Wu for putting him there. When the Forward Time Blade arrives, Acronix accelerates Wu's aging and defeats the Ninja with ease.
- Acronix reunites with Dr. Saunders who reveals his identity of Krux as they embrace and plot their revenge.
- Zane protects Cyrus Borg but is taken down while Borg is kidnapped by the Time Twins and forced to make a weapon for them.
- Various people and metal are stolen by the Vermillion to use for building armor and weapons.
- Kai investigates his parents' disappearance and discovers Dr. Saunders, who he finds out is Krux, was behind it. Krux tells Kai that his parents were a pair of traitors who aided him and his brother in many ways.
- The Slow Motion Blade lands in the Eastern Sea of Sand, answers of coordinates to 34 degrees, longitude 28 degrees, and the Pause Time Blade lands in the Glacier Barrens.
- A mysterious person donning the Samurai X suit appears and assists the Ninja.
- Kai and Nya reunite with their parents and learn why they disappeared.
- Kai, Nya, Master Wu, Acronix and Krux travel in time, 40 years before, after the defeat of the Serpentine.
- Master Wu sacrifices himself and together with Acronix and Krux, they are lost in time.
- After the loss of Master Wu, the Ninja need a master and Jay names Lloyd as "Master Lloyd." Master Lloyd vows that they will find Wu.
- One year after Wu's disappearance, the Ninja are still searching for him while at the same time, protecting Ninjago.
- Lloyd fails to stop the rising criminal syndicate, the Sons of Garmadon, from stealing the Oni Mask of Vengeance from Borg Tower.
- Lloyd calls the Ninja back to Ninjago City‚ and they are debriefed by Hutchins that they must protect the Oni Masks and the Royal Family.
- The Ninja are introduced to the Royal Family. Lloyd becomes smitten with Princess Harumi.
- As the Ninja guard the Oni Mask of Deception, the Sons of Garmadon attack the Royal Palace, leading to the deaths of the Emperor, Empress, and Hutchins, forcing the Ninja to take in Harumi.
- While an interrogation with a Son of Garmadon goes awry, Lloyd and Jay goes to Mystake's new tea shop and learn the story of the Oni and the Dragon, which reveals the truth about the First Spinjitzu Master and some of Ninjago's greatest evils.
- Cole and Zane attempt to infiltrate the Sons of Garmadon as Rocky Dangerbuff and Snake Jaguar. Zane successfully falls in with the group and is taken to the "big man."
- Zane takes part in an initiation race to become a Son of Garmadon but is revealed as a spy and attacked by the gang leading to a battle with fellow Nindroid, Mr. E, leaving him within an inch of his life.
- Cole, who has been captured by the Sons of Garmadon, rescues a baby who they call the "key to the third mask."
- The Ninja recover Zane and flee with the baby, hiding within a storm known as Dead Man's Squall in order to keep the baby safe.
- The Ninja find a map wrapped around the baby revealing the Oni Mask of Hatred to be located within Primeval's Eye.
- A trap left by Mr. E with Zane gives the Quiet One control of the Bounty's computer, sicking Samurai on the Ninja, with the mysterious vigilante's identity revealed to be P.I.X.A.L.
- Lloyd and Harumi, separated from the others, traverse Primeval's Eye and after a series of chaotic events, reach the Oni Temple.
- The Ninja learn the baby is Wu, who was turned into this by the Reversal Blade.
- A message Zane recorded is traced back to the Quiet One, who is revealed as Princess Harumi.
- The Sons of Garmadon capture the ninja and Toddler Wu on the Destiny's Bounty.
- Lloyd and Harumi enter the Oni Temple to retrieve the Mask of Hatred, where Lloyd discovers that Harumi is the Quiet One, and the baby is Wu. Harumi escapes with the Mask of Hatred.
- The Sons of Garmadon capture Lloyd and steal the Destiny's Bounty to return to the Royal Palace and converts it to the Temple of Resurrection.
- The Ninja and Toddler Wu return to Ninjago with the help of Crabby and enlist the help of the Police Commissioner and his police force.
- Harumi reveals that she captured Misako after she found Wu.
- Harumi attempts to revive Garmadon, but supposedly fails. She and the Sons of Garmadon are arrested and sent to Kryptarium Prison.
- Garmadon is successfully revived, and breaks Harumi out of the police station.
- Misako and Wu seek refuge in Dareth's Apartment for the time being.
- Garmadon and Harumi capture Kryptarium Prison and use it as their base.
- Lloyd abandons the Ninja on the Destiny's Bounty and travels to Kryptarium Prison to confront his father. Garmadon beats Lloyd to near-death and proceeds to Ninjago City with the Sons of Garmadon.
- The Sons of Garmadon threaten a nearby village, whose inhabitants surrender when Garmadon begins to construct his Colossus.
- Lloyd is found in his near-dead state by the Ninja and is taken to Mistaké's Tea Shop, where he is revived. Mistaké gives Jay some Traveler's Tea for use in a time of need.
- Garmadon and the Sons of Garmadon attack Ninjago City with the Colossus, while the Ninja (except Lloyd and Nya) and Samurai X attempt to fight it off.
- Lloyd wakes up and finds that he has no powers. Nya takes him to Dareth's Apartment to reach Wu before Garmadon does. In attempt to hide from Garmadon, Misako and Wu try to leave Dareth's apartment, but they find Garmadon in the halls. Nya and Misako fight Garmadon while Lloyd escapes with Wu.
- Harumi tries to prevent Lloyd from escaping with Wu, but he manages to get Wu to the Ninja.
- As the Destiny's Bounty is being crushed by the Colossus, Jay activates the Traveler's Tea, and transports himself, Cole, Kai, Zane, and Toddler Wu to the Realm of Oni and Dragons.
- Lloyd vows to defeat Harumi and escapes with Nya, Misako, and Samurai X.
- Garmadon is free to take over Ninjago.
- The Ninja (in a battle-damaged state) and Toddler Wu wake up in the Realm of Oni and Dragons.
- Colten transports himself to the Realm of Oni and Dragons and hides out in the Oni Fortresses.
- One week after the Ninjas' assumed deaths, Lloyd and Nya created their first Resistance.
- Cole and Kid Wu find the Stormbringer Dragon and her baby.
- The Marooned Ninja (other than Cole and Kid Wu) are captured by the Dragon Hunters.
- Skylor, Karlof, Shade, Paleman, Tox, and Neuro join The Resistance.
- The Resistance goes to their "secret base."
- Garmadon destroys Mr. E for failing to capture Lloyd.
- Mystake reveals that Cole, Kai, Jay, Zane, and Wu are in the Realm of Oni and Dragons.
- The Resistance briefly take control of the airwaves.
- Garmadon nearly kills Harumi.
- Iron Baron orders the Dragon Hunters to hunt the Ninja.
- The Ninja see the Firstbourne Dragon for the first time.
- Wu dreams about fishing with his brother, Garmadon, and his father, the First Spinjitzu Master.
- Upon waking up, Wu has aged into a teenager.
- Heavy Metal reveals herself to be Faith and joins the Marooned Ninja. Jet Jack wants to get revenge on Faith.
- Mystake reveals that she is an Oni and that the First Spinjitzu Master's family lives so long because of their Oni blood.
- The Marooned Ninja venture into the Oni Land.
- Colten transports himself back to his home.
- Harumi asks that Garmadon takes her as his child instead of Lloyd and Garmadon takes Harumi as his "daughter."
- The Marooned Ninja enter the ruins of the Oni Stronghold but there are no Oni. Faith is enraged at how Iron Baron lied to her and the rest of the Dragon Hunters.
- The Marooned Ninja find the map to the Dragon Armor in the Oni Stronghold.
- Lloyd captures Harumi.
- Faith trains the Marooned Ninja at using Vengestone Harpoons and Chain Rifles.
- Mystake uses her Oni powers to shape shift to look like Harumi and "captures" Skylor. She tries to get Skylor near enough to Garmadon to steal his powers, but fails when the real Harumi comes and reveals who is truly Harumi.
- Mystake transforms into her true Oni form. Mystake tricks Garmadon into letting Skylor touch him. Skylor escapes Garmadon, Harumi, and their generals but Garmadon kills Mystake.
- The Marooned Ninja are captured by the Dragon Hunters again.
- Wu regains all his memories, causing him to age further and grow a mustache and a goatee. Wu escapes and attacks the Dragon Hunters, but Iron Baron forces him to find the Dragon Armor for him.
- Faith reveals Iron Baron's secrets and lies.
- Skylor temporarily manages to control the Colossus, but Garmadon uses his powers to hurt her and takes control of the Colossus. Before he manages to do that, Skylor destroys the Oni Mask of Deception through the Colossus.
- Harumi dies in a building collapse, after realizing the wrongness of her ways.
- The Dragon Hunters decide to ally with the Marooned Ninja instead of Iron Baron.
- Wu finds the Dragon Armor.
- The Firstbourne Dragon encases Iron Baron in a pile of molten lava and lets Wu obtain the Dragon Armor.
- The Oni Mask of Hatred is destroyed, leaving only the Oni Mask of Vengeance intact.
- Wu rides the Firstbourne Dragon while the Ninja ride their respective dragons to return to Ninjago.
- Faith chooses to stay back and she leads the Dragon Hunters.
- The Ninja make their return to Ninjago, and plan to fight Garmadon and his forces.
- Lloyd and Wu fight Lord Garmadon on the desecrated roof of Borg Tower.
- The Ninja battle the Colossus with their new Dragons, using Vengestone Harpoons to try and incapacitate it.
- Lloyd faces off against his father alone, using the Art of the Silent Fist to "fight without fighting."
- The Ninja and their allies manage to incapacitate the Colossus, which falls.
- Garmadon loses his Elemental Power, as he is not fueled by Lloyd's fight, and Lloyd regains his power.
- The Colossus crumbles apart, and Garmadon warns Lloyd of a coming darkness. Garmadon is arrested.
- The Ninja celebrate their victory, while Lloyd dreads the "coming darkness" his father spoke of, speculating with Wu that it may be the legendary Oni.
- Some time after the defeat of Lord Garmadon, the Ninja rebuild the Monastery of Spinjitzu, which is now painted the adventures that have been the ninjas, not only to remember that many times saved Ninjago, but for future generations to continue the legacy of them.
- Nya rebuilds the Earth Driller for Cole, and he uses it stop the Giant Stone Warrior from escaping Kryptarium Prison.
- Master Wu gives the Ninja a refresher on the philosophy of Spinjitzu.
- Cole, P.I.X.A.L., and Zane attend a ceremony at the Ninjago Harbor, where a rebuilt Bounty is presented to them.
- Jay practices a proposal to Nya with Kai.
- Faith and the Firstbourne Dragon arrive in Ninjago, warning the Ninja of the Oni invasion.
- The Oni come out of the Realm Crystal and start to turn citizens to stone. The Ninja attempt to fight them but are unable to. Instead, they evacuate citizens.
- Lloyd frees Garmadon to stop the Oni.
- Garmadon regains his powers by creating a small conflict with the ninja.
- Garmadon and Lloyd skydive into an Oni-infested Ninjago City. They meet the Omega, the leader of the Oni.
- The Realm Crystal is destroyed by Lloyd with the Sword of Sanctuary.
- The Golden Armor is used by Lloyd and Garmadon to stop the Oni (except the Omega) for some time.
- The Ninja attend a distress call at the NGTV building. P.I.X.A.L. stays behind to save Garmadon and Lloyd.
- The ninja successfully evacuate the NGTV reporters, including Gayle Gossip and Vinny.
- Cole falls into the darkness as the Ninja escape.
- Pixal successfully rescues Garmadon and Lloyd and brings them to the Bounty.
- Nya and Kai decide to forge the Golden Armor in the Monastery and thus return the Golden Weapons to their original form.
- The ninja return to the Monastery of Spinjitzu, where Kai forges the Golden Armor into the four original Golden Weapons.
- The Oni begin to march on the monastery.
- Cole wakes up and uses his remote to summon the Earth Driller. He uses its drill feature to escape.
- The Ninja, aided by Wu, Garmadon, and Faith, fight the Oni.
- Garmadon transforms into his true Oni form and fights the Omega.
- Cole arrives at the fight with the Earth Driller.
- Vastly outnumbered, the Ninja retreat to the Monastery.
- Lloyd comes up with the idea to use the Tornado of Creation. All six ninja, Wu, and Garmadon come together to form the tornado, which vanquishes out all of the Oni. They went their separate ways and the Ninja has another victory.
- Lloyd, on the verge of death, travels to the Grasslands, where he meets the First Spinjitzu Master and the Golden Dragon. The First Spinjitzu Master thanks Lloyd for his efforts and offers to take Lloyd to the Departed Realm or send him back to Ninjago. Lloyd decides to return to Ninjago.
- Garmadon leaves the Monastery. Wu bids him farewell.
- The cloud of darkness vanishes from Ninjago, the First Realm, and presumably other Oni-infested realms. The people who were turned to stone, including Cyrus Borg, return to normal.
- The Ninja celebrate the defeat of the Oni by adding a new mural to the monastery.
- Zane has a vision about the Pyro Vipers and Blizzard Samurai.
- The Ninja fight Wu to prove him that they haven't gone soft but failed.
- The Ninja look for a quest.
- The Ninja travel to the Desert of Doom to explore the Forsaken Pyramid with Clutch Powers.
- Aspheera was freed from her tomb and stole Kai's fire.
- Aspheera attacks Ninjago City.
- Nelson delivers newspapers with Antonia and Clutch Powers tells them that the Ninja are trapped in the Forsaken Pyramid.
- Nelson tells Wu what happened to the Ninja.
- The Ninja release the Pyro Destroyers and the Pyro Whippers.
- The Ninja escape the Forsaken Pyramid and P.I.X.A.L. saves them from the pyramid's destruction.
- The NGTV news broadcasts the Pyro Vipers' attack on Ninjago City.
- Aspheera searches for the "Treacherous Deceiver" and goes to the Ninjago Museum of History to find one of the Scrolls of Forbidden Spinjitzu.
- The Ninja return to Ninjago City.
- Aspheera resurrects Char and the Pyro Slayers and steals the first Forbidden Scroll.
- Kai, Jay, and Cole meet Scales and Acidicus to learn about the origins about Aspheera and the Treacherous Deceiver and suspect that the deceiver is Garmadon, only to find out that the deceiver is Wu.
- Wu tells Kai, Jay, Cole, and P.I.X.A.L. about how he met Aspheera.
- The Pyro Vipers attacks the Monastery of Spinjitzu and the Ninja found themselves under siege in the Samurai X Cave 2.0.
- Lloyd, Zane, and Nya steals the second Forbidden Scroll from the Explorers Club.
- The Ninja (except Kai and Nya) used Forbidden Spinjitzu against Aspheera.
- Zane defeats the Pyro Vipers but not before he was banished to the Never-Realm by Aspheera when he saved Wu from the hit.
- The Ninja travel to the Never-Realm using the Dune Bounty.
- The Ninja return to Ninjago.
- Prime Empire resurfaces.
- Unagami associates with inmates of Kryptarium Prison.
- Jay goes inside Prime Empire.
- Nelson goes inside Prime Empire.
- The Ninja seek Milton Dyer and ask him the mystery of Prime Empire.
- The Ninja go inside Prime Empire. Zane stays behind.
- The Ninja meet Scott Dyer.
- The Ninja arrive in Terra Karana and meets Okino.
- The Ninja meet the Whack Rats, and Hausner guides them to a glitch he knows about.
- The Ninja follow Hausner into the glitch and get ambushed by Red Visors. Hausner escapes the glitch and heads to Terra Technica.
- The Ninja lose several of their lives after they defeat the Red Visors.
- The Ninja climb the Cliffs of Hysteria.
- Unagami briefly "pauses" everyone except Okino, urging if he will serve Unagami.
- Okino refuses to help him and defies Unagami.
- Okino and the Ninja defeat a Fire Dragon at Terra Karana and earn the Pink Key-Tana.
- The Fire Dragon is weakened and turns into an amulet.
- The Ninja participate in the Speedway Five-Billion and win the Yellow Key-Tana.
- Scott is cubed Kai, and Cole are cubed during the race. Racer Seven wins Speedway.
- Jay, Nya, and Lloyd enter Terra Domina and tries to avoid the platforms.
- Lloyd, Jay, and Nya arrive to the Battle Temple.
- Lloyd is cubed after his fight with Avatar Harumi.
- Jay and Nya earn the Orange Key-Tana.
- Zane and Wu are captured by the Mechanic, while Pixal find Milton Dyer.
- The Mechanic and his henchmen finish building the Manifestation Gate.
- Nya and Jay fights a Kabuki Waitress and Sushimis in the sushi restaurant in the Temple of Madness.
- Nya is cubed.
- After defeating Sushimi, Jay is surrounded by Red Visors.
- Jay summons the Cyber Dragon.
- Jay meets Unagami and faces him alone in the endgame.
- Milton Dyer makes amends with Unagami.
- The cubed players are released from their cubed state.
- Milton Dyer takes Unagami home.
Timeline of the Never-Realm
- The First Spinjitzu Master creates the Never-Realm.
- He almost gets trapped in the realm, but got out using leaves from the Traveler's Tree.
- Many years later, Colten travels to the Never-Realm and meets the Formlings. He stays in the Never-Realm for a few weeks and finds his animal form.
- After the Takeover of the Serpentine Valley, Zane ends up in the Never-Realm where he tries to repair a mech, creates a cave, and sending a message, only to have his memories erased and be manipulated by Vex into believing that he is the rightful ruler of the land. Zane quickly overthrows the king, Grimfax, transforms his warriors into Blizzard Samurai, and takes his place on the throne as the Ice Emperor.
- The Never-Realm becomes cold and harsh.
- Zane's Blizzard Samurai commit genocide on all Yeti, while Krag survived.
- Zane creates Boreal.
- Vex convinces Zane to attack his former village, leaving Akita and Kataru as the only Formlings not frozen.
- Zane continues to rule the realm for many decades.
- The Ninja travel to the Never-Realm using the Dune Bounty.
- The Ninja meet Sorla, the leader of the Elders and the the Great Lake Village, and the Ice Fishers.
- The Blizzard Samurai attacks the Great Lake.
- Lloyd leaves the Great Lake to look for the Titan Mech.
- A white wolf saves Lloyd from a pack of Frost Wolves.
- Akita saves Lloyd from the Blizzard Samurai.
- Lloyd repairs the Titan Mech and faces a Banshee Eagle.
- Cole climbs a mountain and finds Krag, who saves him from a fall. Cole befriends him, and gets petals from the Traveler's Tree.
- Jay and Nya meet Krag.
- Boreal freezes the Great Lake.
- Lloyd learns that Zane is the Ice Emperor and that to the latter, decades had passed in the Never-Realm as opposed to a day in Ninjago.
- Lloyd is sent to the dungeon where he meets Akita's brother, Kataru.
- Grimfax helps Lloyd and Kataru out in order to reclaim his throne, and returning Zane back to normal.
- Nya uses frozen water for the first time, and Kai reagins his fire and disintegrates Boreal.
- Akita gets frozen by Zane.
- Kataru and Grimfax is locked in the dungeon.
- Zane regains his memories.
- Akita and Kataru are reunited, while the Ninja were reunited with Zane and Lloyd.
- The Blizzard Archers and the Blizzard Sword Masters are destroyed. Grimfax, Vex, and the Blizzard Warriors are freed from their corruption.
- Grimfax is restored to power.
- Vex is exiled to the outskirts of the Never-Realm.
- The Ninja return to Ninjago.
- Peace is restored in the Never-Realm.
Timeline of Cloud Kingdom
- The First Spinjitzu Master created Cloud Kingdom.
- The monks of Cloud Kingdom take a role in several of the realms' events, helping guide, though not necessarily controlling, their destiny.
- The Green Ninja Prophecy is written in the Cloud Kingdom.
Timeline of Chima
Timeline of the Realm of Madness
- Garmadon opens a portal to the Realm of Madness after the death of Samukai.
- Wu travels to the Realm of Madness and finds Lord Garmadon, who's revealed to have four arms. After informing him of Lloyd's releasing the Serpentine and his imprisonment at Pythor's hands, Garmadon agrees to return to Ninjago to rescue his son.
Timeline of Hogwarts
- The First Spinjitzu Master created Hogwarts.
Canonical order of events
- Season 22
- Realms of Death: The Movie
- Season 1: Destruction
- Season 2: Battle Between Enemies
- Season 3: Secrets of the Dark Spinjitzu
- Season 5: The Garmadon Attacks
- Season 6: The Black Death
- Season 7: Secrets of the Forbidden Airjitzu
- Season 8: Betrayal
- Season 9: Foreigners
- Season 10: Eggbotted
- Season 11: Vengeance Is Ours!
- Season 12: March of Ultimate Evil
- Season 13: March of the Kaiju
- Season 14: Prime Empire
- Season 15: Menace in the Mountain
- Season 16: Gloomed
- Season 17: Uncharted
Canon books written over the course of the series.
Canon status is unknown
- Season 4: Your Time For Goosebumps!
- Pixal's Potions
Hair · Types of gi (Other)