|“Venomari. Careful, Zane. They spit bad stuff.”|
|— Kai to Zane|
- Most of them have four yellow eyes, with the exception of the Lashas, who are missing an eye.
- The head molds of their Scouts and Soldiers are similar to the ones of the Hypnobrai.
- Their colors are green (both dark and light shades) and red.
- They are immune to corrosive liquids, including the waters of the Toxic Bogs.
- Members like Acidicus and the Lizarus feature a pair of three spikes atop the flats of their heads.
- Spikes curve slightly inward toward the center of their head(s).
The Venomari have the power to spit hallucination-inducing venom into their opponent's eyes, which can make their victim see their worst fears.
The anti-venom in the staff reverses the effects of the venom.
The Venomari's venom is their greatest advantage; if one avoids being sprayed, the Serpentine can be defeated like any other. Additionally, the venom will gradually wear off on its own, albeit after a long period of time.
One way to counter the venom's effects is to fight without using sight, or by employing alternate means of seeing. In Zane's case, his Falcon Vision provides an alternative means of battling the Venomari despite being sprayed by their venom.
- Apparently, the Venomari have a limit to the amount of venom they can secrete at one time. To counter this weakness, Acidicus developed special vials that can hold his tribe's venom safely—the Venomari use these vials to ensure that they will never run out of venom in battle.
- It appears that the higher the rank within the Venomari tribe, the more dark green coloring the Venomari has.
- They appear to be immune to acid, as they could hide in the acid in the Toxic Bogs without getting injured.