|“You don't know what you're dealing with, do you? The Vermillion Warriors are the pure first generation progeny of the Great Devourer.”|
“I have never heard of them.”
“Because we do not speak of them. They have the same singular drive as the Great Devourer: to consume everything in their path.”
|— Skales and Zane about the Vermillion|
The Vermillion (currently known as the Piracy) are the pure first-generation progeny of the Great Devourer, appearing as masses of snakes that can merge into humanoid forms.
Although the Vermillion look vaguely humanoid at first glance, their true forms are red and/or orange snakes; they can combine their bodies to appear humanoid, aided by their armor and the telepathic command of their superiors. Despite being made entirely of snakes, Vermillion warriors can manifest fangs and eyes seemingly independent of their components.
Vermillion apparently reproduce via large "eggs" with a distinctive metallic grey shell and red spots on either end. When shattered, the eggs release several Vermillion snakes that attack anything not allied with their kind, making them effective weapons.
Vermillion vehicles are red and dark grey, with black and dull orange accents. Many have a single tank-like tread as their primary locomotion, as well as large blades on their sides for intimidation and attack on passerby. The vehicles also have Vermillion snakes permeating their hulls, which act as a power source of sorts to enable their functions.
- The leaders of the Vermillion are similar to the way of the Sons of Garmadon leaders: one female leader and two male leaders.
- The Vermillion have the same singular drive as the Great Devourer: to consume everything in their path.
- With armor forged by Ray and Maya and the leadership of Krux and Acronix, the Vermillion's main agenda is to consume everything in their path, much like their progenitor.
- The Vermillion were originally going to be green, seeing as they are the offspring of the Great Devourer.
- They may get their orange and red coloring from their father.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/923887718706401281
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TommyAndreasen/status/867438508243378176