|“If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting the rest of our lives.”|
|— Violet Baudelaire|
Violet Baudelaire is a member of the Resistance and an expert inventor.
- Main article: Violet Baudelaire/Relationships
The Ascent of Terrorism (flashback)
- “We didn't lose our family. Only our parents.”
- —Violet to Count Olaf
- “Some girls find "tomboy" to be an insulting term that means that their interests don't conform to somebody else's expectations.”
- —Violet to Nero Feint and Esmé Squalor
- Her favorite inventor was Nikola Tesla.
- Main article: Violet Baudelaire/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.