Water is wet and transparent, usually in bodies of them or in a bottle used to drink.
- Hydrokinesis - The user can manipulate and generate water, including water inside objects and possibly use this underwater. The user can also encapsulate and/or surround an object or person moving the water. Nya said that she cannot generate water due to the low humidity of the Desert of Doom. This confirms that users of this element can only generate water when their is humidity in the atmosphere.
- Water Trapping - The user can use water to trap ghosts in it since it's the only thing known to stop ghosts, as explained by Wu during Nya's water training.
- Rain Generation - The user can make it rain, even in a drought.
- Water Shield Construction - The user can make a shield of water to protect themselves (works dramatically against ghosts).
- Hydrokinetic Flight - The user is able to propel themselves up using Water.
- Tidal Wave Generation - Allows the user to create a tidal wave by pushing or pulling a great amount of water, like Nya did when unlocking her True Potential and defeating The Preeminent and the Ghost Warriors.
- Water Sphere Generation - The user is able to generate a sphere of water that they are able to hold in the air.
- Fury of the Storm - When combined with Wind, the user can use both elements to create a destructive storm.
- Aquatic Life Manipulation - With enough concentration, the user can control marine life.
Via the users' True Potential
- Waterspout Generation - The user is able to surrounded by water to defense or attack.
- Whirlpool Creation - The user can generate whirlpool, swirling bodies of water that can be used to attack or trap enemies.
The symbol for Water appears to be the head and wings of a phoenix, with the wings resembling waves of water. This likely symbolizes Nya sacrificing Samurai X (the symbol is the phoenix) and joining the Ninja, eventually creating humongous waves of water.
- Nya has control over the water and when she uses it in a form of a vortex, it allows her to have control over the water (rains, tidal waves, etc).
- According to Sorla, Ice is connected to water because it is frozen water.
- Zane has the same effect with his True Potential but instead, can manipulate the frozen water to produce snowstorms.
- Water is the power with the least information.
Elements of Creation
Air · Amber · Balance · Creation · Darkness · Form · Golden Power · Gravity · Light · Metal · Metamorphosis · Nature · Poison · Shadow · Smoke · Sound · Speed · Storm · Time · Voids · Water · Wave · Wind
Movements of elements