|“You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential.”|
|“This place don't scratch my itch. Come on, boys!”|
|— A lavender rat to a sand green and lime rat|
The Whack Rats (also called the Rat Pack or the Brotherhood of Rats) is a pack of programmed humanoid rats in Prime Empire.
- Lavender rats
- Lime rats
- Pink rats
- Sand green rats
- Unnamed rats
- The rats try everything to make life difficult for honest gamers and challenge them in every way.
- They ride hover boards.
- Members of the Whack Rats' species come in four different colors: pink, sand green, lime, and lavender.
- The Whack Rats share a few traits with the Sons of Garmadon, such as having a mysterious leader and considered being at low reputation by populations.
- Ironically, the lavender rats has the S.O.G. logo behind their back.
- The Whack Rats were released in 2020, that being, on the Chinese zodiac, the Year of the Rat.
- The Whack Rats are the most popular AIs of Prime Empire.
- Rat Shaun's pet rats are considered mini-rats of the Whack Rats.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.